Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
Rammy Blue said:
de niro said:
so nastastic apart bob plods on with a far weaker side than the 11 that won us the title, he endures the worst injury run to key players for quite some time, to any squad a big loss, to a paper thin in quality squad downright disaster.
you'd expect a top four finish to be a big ask

2731238-you_can_t_be_serious_1coy.jpg

our points total tell me i'm deadly serious. look at the ACN we lose yaya and kolo with no back up whatsoever. yesterday we are without yaya, kun and vinny. we didn't buy those players cos they were not needed, that was the level of player we needed to catch up to the better sides in our league, once they are missing we become ordinary, and thats what we've been at times.
So who is to blame for spending huge sums on the ordinary players like Dzeko, Nasri, Garcia, Kolarov etc?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
de niro said:
Rammy Blue said:

our points total tell me i'm deadly serious. look at the ACN we lose yaya and kolo with no back up whatsoever. yesterday we are without yaya, kun and vinny. we didn't buy those players cos they were not needed, that was the level of player we needed to catch up to the better sides in our league, once they are missing we become ordinary, and thats what we've been at times.
So who is to blame for spending huge sums on the ordinary players like Dzeko, Nasri, Garcia, Kolarov etc?

You state this like Nasri was a disaster but not many on here thought he was a bad buy at the time. That's the trouble with all the armchair managers on here - they can just rewrite history

Paulmcfc2703 said:

While throwing a tantrum for demanding,and,quite rightly,not receiving, a further 100m to sign another batch of no brainers.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
de niro said:
Rammy Blue said:

The same guy that won us the league with three of that four I'd imagine.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
de niro said:
The same guy that won us the league with three of that four I'd imagine.
So they were not ordinary last season but are this season. Why is it?

Danielmanc said:
You state this like Nasri was a disaster but not many on here thought he was a bad buy at the time. That's the trouble with all the armchair managers on here - they can just rewrite history

Many believed he was seen as a luxury player who wasn't needed and one who might ultimately upset the team balance.

Other 'more appropriate' players were suggested instead,players that may well have given us a different approach.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
de niro said:
Rammy Blue said:

those players are not ordinary, a whole team of them would make the side ordinary as you need the yayas etc to knit it all together as a whole. balo, edin and tevez are all class but imo only kun would have scored that goal that won us the title. yes we need normal players but we need just that little bit of genius add to the squad.

Danielmanc said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
de niro said:

Nasri was fantastic at arsenal playing through the middle. Yet here he plays poorly on the right. Strange how 'armchair' managers can see that but those being paid millions cannot.

FantasyIreland said:
Danielmanc said:

Many believed he was seen as a luxury player who wasn't needed and one who might ultimately upset the team balance.

Other 'more appropriate' players were suggested instead,players that may well have given us a different approach.

Pity the board didn't listen to you and buy those 'more appropriate' players as we'd no doubt win the Champions League - if only we'd listened to the Blue Moon Managers Association.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:22 am --<br /><br />
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Danielmanc said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

Nasri was fantastic at arsenal playing through the middle. Yet here he plays poorly on the right. Strange how 'armchair' managers can see that but those being paid millions cannot.

Yeah I'd swap Mancini for you anyday

I'll never call for Bobs head, i'll criticise him which i have done.
I thought i'd die without us winning anything ever again.
FA cup final with my Son and 12 mnths later Champions.
Mancini is legend in my eyes so he is (keeping with the Paddys day theme)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.