Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mancini has pissed off some of the squad like, Joe Hart and Nasri Lescott and thats why we haven`t seen the same unity this season.I think injuries have played a big part this season as well.I say stick with him for another season.

baildon blue said:
I think Mancini has pissed off some of the squad like, Joe Hart and Nasri Lescott and thats why we haven`t seen the same unity this season.I think injuries have played a big part this season as well.I say stick with him for another season.

Nasri and Hart were our two worst performing players this season and Mancini commented on them both after their slumps in form. Lescott was a bit unlucky to be dropped but this was justified by Nasty's outstanding form.

Guys picking up a £100k a week to play football and train should be able to cope with a bit of criticism if it is justified.

de niro said:
BillyShears said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Like I said "long after..."

You come across as incredibly bitter about something.

lol billy, you are a one. you do know that if sacked he'll be heading to your town dont you.

just calling it as I see it Bill. as for mancini ending up at psg, on the off chance it does happen, I'm sure he'll do very well in a lesser league with less competition ... ;)

although personally i wouldn't like it, i'd completely understand if soriano and begiristain backed him this summer and let him go again. do you think it'll happen ?

OB1 said:
Swales lives said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
He'll be remembered long after any internet jerks that's for sure.

These Mancini OUT pricks make me piss.
Wankers to a man.

Thank you for your intellectually stimulating contributions to the debate.

I come from the school of never booing and never shouting out out out!
This issue doesn't warrant intellectual debate, no grey areas. It's simple.
Loyalty, optimism, trench humour and history.
The fact that some of us blues wants him sacked makes me feel like
Tony Soprano when he was looking for a 'rat' in his firm.

Getting it big time in the papers for the no-show. The bolded part made me think he is walking on fairly thin ice and the FA Cup could be his only prayer of staying here:

Yet what Roberto Mancini made of it all remains a mystery. As Platt attempted to offer something that resembled a case for the defence, Mancini spent his time pacing up and down the tunnel outside City’s dressing room before leaning against a wall.

The way in which he ran his hands through his air and stared at the floor, coming so soon after the agitated way he had behaved on the touchline during 90 wretched minutes, made it impossible but to draw anything but one conclusion: the pressure had finally got to him.

In many ways, though, his decision to refrain from media duties was in keeping with City’s day. Here was another failure to take responsibility, looking to someone else for direction. Mancini never turned up and nor did his team.

BillyShears said:
de niro said:
BillyShears said:
You come across as incredibly bitter about something.

lol billy, you are a one. you do know that if sacked he'll be heading to your town dont you.

just calling it as I see it Bill. as for mancini ending up at psg, on the off chance it does happen, I'm sure he'll do very well in a lesser league with less competition ... ;)

although personally i wouldn't like it, i'd completely understand if soriano and begiristain backed him this summer and let him go again. do you think it'll happen ?

i dont know mate, i'd like to think he will be left alone and given the players he wants. i'm actually more scared of him walking out, he takes some proper shit in this country, some from supposed city fans. our club is an entirely different animal these days, nobody knows whats going to happen, only that typical city has been replaced by a giant, a bulldozer of a club thats going to sweep away everything in its path.

it'll just take a bit of time and a bit of patience.....from everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.