Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy Shears et al, who would replace him? My criticisms of him are the lack of an arm around a player when they leave the pitch and his abrasive nature.

moomba said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
grim up north said:
But Madrid and Dortmund are.
But Ajax aren't yet still took 4 points off us, fact is there is a good chance we will always get these difficult groups until we start progressing in Europe.

Its very unlikely we'll continue to get such tough draws no matter what pot we're in.
I think there'd be words behind closed doors if we got another group like the last 2 seasons.

adorado30 said:
grim up north said:
adorado30 said:
We can all complain all we want who we were drawn against, that doesn't change the fact that we have been below average 2 years running.

Napoli and Villarreal aren't really top world sides and we still didn't qualify and this year 3 pts from 6 games says everything you need to know.

On top of that, we have a top world squad, probably 4-5th best squad in the world.[/

But Madrid and Dortmund are.

And we arent ? We are better team than dortmund. It was between us and dortmund for the 2nd place from the beginning and we failed by not winning both games against ajax as real and dortmund did.

You sure we are better than Dortmund

The Future's Blue said:
moomba said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
But Ajax aren't yet still took 4 points off us, fact is there is a good chance we will always get these difficult groups until we start progressing in Europe.

Its very unlikely we'll continue to get such tough draws no matter what pot we're in.
I think there'd be words behind closed doors if we got another group like the last 2 seasons.

The agenda police would be on it like a tramp on a kipper!

grim up north said:
adorado30 said:
grim up north said:
And we arent ? We are better team than dortmund. It was between us and dortmund for the 2nd place from the beginning and we failed by not winning both games against ajax as real and dortmund did.

You sure we are better than Dortmund

I think we are, we have the better players dont you think so ?

But that's not everything in football these days and they are better coached team and played better than us in both games.

some stats since the premier league started....

1..chelsea spent £841,440,000
2..city spent £703,180,000
3..dippers spent £601,005,000
4..rags spent £531,150,000
then spuds,villa ,newcastle,sunderland,fulham,qpr......thats top ten spenders since the prem started....lets not forget we were absent for,i think 5 years....chelsea,dippers and the rags have all won the chumps league in that time.....we cant get out of the group stages...do you not think on money spent,we should be doing a lot better,rather than just keep saying "give him more time"...granted bobby hasnt spent all that,but the majority has been...and lets not forget hughes brought in,kompany,tevez,de jong,barry,lescott,zabaleta and kolo..

SPIDERBOY said:

then spuds,villa ,newcastle,sunderland,fulham,qpr......thats top ten spenders since the prem started....lets not forget we were absent for,i think 5 years....chelsea,dippers and the rags have all won the chumps league in that time.....we cant get out of the group stages...do you not think on money spent,we should be doing a lot better,rather than just keep saying "give him more time"...granted bobby hasnt spent all that,but the majority has been...and lets not forget hughes brought in,kompany,tevez,de jong,barry,lescott,zabaleta and kolo..
You saying Hughes could've won the Premier League?

I thought that if he'd stayed we'd win the Milk Cup.

The Future's Blue said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Not at all mate,just stating some of our major players in the title and fa cup win were Hughes buys...not mancini's.

SPIDERBOY said:
The Future's Blue said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Not at all mate,just stating some of our major players in the title and fa cup win were Hughes buys...not mancini's.

What point you trying to make

grim up north said:
SPIDERBOY said:
The Future's Blue said:

What point you trying to make

Point being....for what we have spent,we should be challenging more in Europe..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.