Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
DT82 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
grim up north said:
What point you trying to make

Point being....for what we have spent,we should be challenging more in Europe..

European experience = European wins. Nothing more and nothing less. Don't give a shit about the players that have the experience, for me it is the club itself. We are growing.
Napoli, Malaga, PSG, Spurs etc all qualified in there first year in the CL.

Can you blame those that want Mancini out? He has to win every game left this season to even have a prayer of catching United...

And he chooses 3-5-2 as the "wrench in the gears" for possibly the most difficult remaining match.

What the fuck kind of Manager does that? "Oh, tough match today. Do I use our most successful and familiar system, or the one we always do poorly with? Fuck it, 3-5-2 it is, if we do poorly I'll blame it on the players"

For fuck's sake, he knows they play with wingers and their full backs forward, and then sets us up to have massive open spaces on the wings. Moyes shits all over him tactically, its embarrassing.

Can't say I don't fancy him fucking off at this point.

Mancini ohohh mancini ohoh no I m joking :) well this Everton match as usual is the same as CL matches

maybe he needs van persie, ronaldo, messi, martinez, Hazard and De rossi to advance to advance from group stage in CL :)

waiting for his after match interview

FantasyIreland said:
I'll be very interested to hear the fan club defend todays tactics.

About the only theory worth anything is "Fuck it, nothing else has worked, we'll give this a bash".

But it's the same old shit at Neverton. We could beat Barca in the CL final and still rock up for a dry bumming at Goodison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.