Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dethred said:
Can you blame those that want Mancini out? He has to win every game left this season to even have a prayer of catching United...

And he chooses 3-5-2 as the "wrench in the gears" for possibly the most difficult remaining match.

What the fuck kind of Manager does that? "Oh, tough match today. Do I use our most successful and familiar system, or the one we always do poorly with? Fuck it, 3-5-2 it is, if we do poorly I'll blame it on the players"

For fuck's sake, he knows they play with wingers and their full backs forward, and then sets us up to have massive open spaces on the wings. Moyes shits all over him tactically, its embarrassing.

Can't say I don't fancy him fucking off at this point.

Agree, I watch Malaga matches ( even not the same standard of players) Pellegrini always keep the same tactics even when playing stonger teams like madrid compare that with the city - real match playing with 5 at the back 2 left back if i remember, like a sunday amateur club at the end didn't get any point and played shit in front of millions arround the world

Got to be the last straw. Could be a genuine 15 points behind by the end of today. No lessons learnt, none at all.

2-0: if he wasn't out before, he is now

Hope we stick to the plan of waiting til the summer - he deserves respect

The only thing stopping him from being fired before he gets back to Manchester is the FA Cup. But fucking hell it may not even be a bad idea still. What a load of dog shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.