Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
jackrussel said:
i would just like to thank bobby for his efforts,in his 3 seasons at the club we have come third,proberly second and a magnificent first,we have won the fa cup and the coomunity shield and were off to wembley againand if we can finish top 3 every year thats great and the odd cup final would be nice,please ignore all the negative people on here,and im sure if you had the backing last summer we would have maybe won the league(van persie)i look forward to next few years under you,remember the stretford end banner seems along time ago,and if you listen to negative people you could make stupid decisions,what if utd.had sack ed fergie.come on back your manager he is a winner.

I admire your attitude - but it's the biggest pile of crap I have read (in my opinion).

Small time mentality - We are owned by what I perceive as the best owners a team can wish, nothing but the best will do for them

Had to sit through shit most of my life watching City and now we have an opportunity to be the best and some are saying it's ok for finishing top 3 every year with the odd trophy -

You ask any UTD, Chelsea, Bayern, Madrid or Barca fan if they are just happy with top 3 with the odd trophy. They'd tell you to fuck off. They want to challenge for all of them. We are dining at the top table. everybody Fans, management, players and owners all need to be setting expectations there.

I'd rather be we challenge for every trophy every year with the aim of winning one or 2.

I want a manager that learns from his mistakes, that when I travel to Goodison or Anfield every year we don't get mauled by a team that is no way near as good as us. If Bobby sorts his faults out he will be top class - but in my opinion he won't

jackrussel said:
if we can finish top 3 every year thats great and the odd cup final would be nice .

Truly incredible stuff.

If you think that the sheikh has spent all that money, and assembled this squad, with that as the objective then you are mind bogglingly deluded.

jackrussel said:
i would just like to thank bobby for his efforts,in his 3 seasons at the club we have come third,proberly second and a magnificent first,we have won the fa cup and the coomunity shield and were off to wembley againand if we can finish top 3 every year thats great and the odd cup final would be nice,please ignore all the negative people on here,and im sure if you had the backing last summer we would have maybe won the league(van persie)i look forward to next few years under you,remember the stretford end banner seems along time ago,and if you listen to negative people you could make stupid decisions,what if utd.had sack ed fergie.come on back your manager he is a winner.

Finish top 3 every year?....personally,I want to finish 1st every year...END OF.....and with the money sheikh mansour has pumped in to our club,I'm pretty sure he would agree with me.

Didsbury Dave said:
jackrussel said:
if we can finish top 3 every year thats great and the odd cup final would be nice .

Truly incredible stuff.

If you think that the sheikh has spent all that money, and assembled this squad, with that as the objective then you are mind bogglingly deluded.

This 100%

I can understand why some people are loyal to Mancini and admire it but sometimes that loyalty turns into an obsession where he can do no wrong.

city91 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
jackrussel said:

Truly incredible stuff.

This 100%

I can understand why some people are loyal to Mancini and admire it but sometimes that loyalty turns into an obsession where he can do no wrong.

He has done loads wrong but enough right to be backed in the summer and next season

karen7 said:
city91 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Truly incredible stuff.

This 100%

He has done loads wrong but enough right to be backed in the summer and next season

doesn't seem like he's learning - he may carry on making the same mistakes next year - actually I think he will. It's his character

What do we do then? Risk based decisions.

SPIDERBOY said:
jackrussel said:

Finish top 3 every year?....personally,I want to finish 1st every year...END OF.....and with the money sheikh mansour has pumped in to our club,I'm pretty sure he would agree with me.

I would think he is more realistic than that but the bottom line is we dont know

crystal_mais said:
jackrussel said:

I admire your attitude - but it's the biggest pile of crap I have read (in my opinion).

Small time mentality - We are owned by what I perceive as the best owners a team can wish, nothing but the best will do for them

Had to sit through shit most of my life watching City and now we have an opportunity to be the best and some are saying it's ok for finishing top 3 every year with the odd trophy -

You ask any UTD, Chelsea, Bayern, Madrid or Barca fan if they are just happy with top 3 with the odd trophy. They'd tell you to fuck off. They want to challenge for all of them. We are dining at the top table. everybody Fans, management, players and owners all need to be setting expectations there.

I'd rather be we challenge for every trophy every year with the aim of winning one or 2.

I want a manager that learns from his mistakes, that when I travel to Goodison or Anfield every year we don't get mauled by a team that is no way near as good as us. If Bobby sorts his faults out he will be top class - but in my opinion he won't
ok if you are in the top 3 every year that means you are challenging for the title every year but you cannot win it every year,lets be sensible.if you win the odd cup,that could be the champions league or the fa cup.sounds pretty good to me,and i want mancini to be totally stubborn because it means he belives he is right and has confiedece in himself just like fergie ,bobby you have my backing all the way,and if you had been backed last summer all the way(van persie )we would not be having this conversation now.

crystal_mais said:
karen7 said:
city91 said:
This 100%

doesn't seem like he's learning - he may carry on making the same mistakes next year - actually I think he will. It's his character

What do we do then? Risk based decisions.

every buisness decision is a calculated risk and a bit of pissing in the wind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.