Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
city91 said:
grim up north said:
city91 said:
That depends on the size of the backing in the summer, in no way what so ever should we spend another 100 million (despite who we sell) with Mancini in charge. In his time at City he has shown himself to be a poor manager in the transfer market.

One or two signings have not been a great success but poor is a bit OTT

IMO I think he has been poor in the transfer window. I am not saying that the players he has bought are crap but I just cant justify spending 20+ million on players then playing them out of position or not to their strengths.

Why do you have to justify what he spends and who is he playing out of position, and not to their strengths

Andouble said:
karen7 said:
Andouble said:
I like Mancini but think it may be time to move on. He hasn't adjusted enough and is to dependent on players coming in to do things the way he wants rather than work with what we have.

Nice win over the rags in the Cup, finish 2nd with a trophy and mutually part ways as he goes back to Italy or Zenit.

And the more I think about it the more I'm starting to want Pellegrini, even if his trophy count is much less than Mancini's, I think he brings more creativity to the table and gets more out of his players.

so why has he won less trophies?

I can't say I've done a lot of research on him, but his one season with Real he led them to an amazing 95 points. Problem was Barcelona was record-breaking that year and finished with 99.

This year he has a team in the quarter-finals of the CL and they are probably the least talented bunch of the 8 remaining.

From all accounts his players respect him and run through walls for him and he's a top motivater. As has been brought up in this lengthy thread dozens of times, Mancini as his own methods of motivation but after 3+ years they have worn thin.

I don't know if I'm officially a Mancini Out'er, it depends on who the replacement would be and I don't think we'd sack him just for the sake of it to bring in someone like the interim Spanish waiter.

This is the most important thing, we cannot sack Mancini until at least the season is over because the only reason we'd sack him was to bring Mourinho in, anything else represents a massive risk. For now though, we have 8 games left and are in the semi finals of the FA Cup, the title was practically gone before Everton so why does Mancini even matter right now?

Andouble said:
This might be more of a non-footalling reason for a replacement than a footballing one, but him fucking off after a game to let Platt or Kidd do the interviews, those are things baconface has done for years that has incensed us.

Him leaving the field before the ref blew the final whistle on Saturday was awful.

mourinho has been doing that all season at real madrid

jackrussel said:
Andouble said:
This might be more of a non-footalling reason for a replacement than a footballing one, but him fucking off after a game to let Platt or Kidd do the interviews, those are things baconface has done for years that has incensed us.

Him leaving the field before the ref blew the final whistle on Saturday was awful.
no it was the prudent thing todo under the circumstances

It is unaninimous that the performance was heinous and we all hate Moyes and Everton, but you stay the extra 30 seconds for the game to kick back off, half-heartedly shake the twat's hand and then fuck off.

It was a bad image and makes us look like spoilt, sore losers. I've no doubt baconface would do the same thing if the entryway at OT was near the dugouts.

-- Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:10 pm --

karen7 said:
Andouble said:

I don't want Mourinho.

edit- well I shouldn't say I don't want him, but I don't believe like maybe some others do that this is the only man that should be Mancini's replacement.

grim up north said:
city91 said:
grim up north said:
One or two signings have not been a great success but poor is a bit OTT

IMO I think he has been poor in the transfer window. I am not saying that the players he has bought are crap but I just cant justify spending 20+ million on players then playing them out of position or not to their strengths.

Why do you have to justify what he spends and who is he playing out of position, and not to their strengths

What I justify is what shapes my opinion.

And I am quite sure that the people in charge will want him to know why he is spending 20+ mil players and not getting the most from them don't you?

inbetween said:
This is the most important thing, we cannot sack Mancini until at least the season is over because the only reason we'd sack him was to bring Mourinho in, anything else represents a massive risk. For now though, we have 8 games left and are in the semi finals of the FA Cup, the title was practically gone before Everton so why does Mancini even matter right now?

Yes, pointless to sack Mancini before the season ends if that's the route we go, as whoever we want won't be available until summer anyway.

Andouble said:
jackrussel said:
Andouble said:

It is unaninimous that the performance was heinous and we all hate Moyes and Everton, but you stay the extra 30 seconds for the game to kick back off, half-heartedly shake the twat's hand and then fuck off.

It was a bad image and makes us look like spoilt, sore losers. I've no doubt baconface would do the same thing if the entryway at OT was near the dugouts.

karen7 said:
Andouble said:

I don't want Mourinho.

So if there is a change,who would be your choice....your opinion?

Andouble said:
jackrussel said:
Andouble said:

It was a bad image and makes us look like spoilt, sore losers. I've no doubt baconface would do the same thing if the entryway at OT was near the dugouts.i dont want him good loser muuch better to be a sore loser and a winner.

karen7 said:
Andouble said:

I don't want Mourinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.