Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
karen7 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
grim up north said:
Do enlighten me

What is the point of buying a player(whatever the amount)and playing him out of position and not to his strengths?......not a dig, a question.

he must see something in training to justify where he plays them

In emergencies,fair enough,sometimes it has to happen,granted....don't think I've ever seen nasri play down the middle....his natural position and his strength.

That is my point about the players,on the day if they dont pull their weight it doesnt matter what the plan was.he cant make them run a couple more steps to win the ball,or shoot on target etc

Didsbury Dave said:
jackrussel said:
if we can finish top 3 every year thats great and the odd cup final would be nice .

Truly incredible stuff.

If you think that the sheikh has spent all that money, and assembled this squad, with that as the objective then you are mind bogglingly deluded.
dave if you finish in the top 3 every year it means you are challenging for the title.you cant win it every year and if we had backed bobby in the summer(van persie)like fergie was backed who got all his targets we would be now 15 points clear.

grim up north said:
SPIDERBOY said:
grim up north said:
Do enlighten me

What is the point of buying a player(whatever the amount)and playing him out of position and not to his strengths?......not a dig, a question.

You have lost me mate

Maybe I misunderstood your post,I thought you was making out...what's the problem playing someone out of position and not to his strengths?

SPIDERBOY said:
grim up north said:
SPIDERBOY said:

You have lost me mate

Maybe I misunderstood your post,I thought you was making out...what's the problem playing someone out of position and not to his strengths?

I was asking him who no probs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.