Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
grim up north said:
city91 said:
grim up north said:
One or two signings have not been a great success but poor is a bit OTT

IMO I think he has been poor in the transfer window. I am not saying that the players he has bought are crap but I just cant justify spending 20+ million on players then playing them out of position or not to their strengths.

Why do you have to justify what he spends and who is he playing out of position, and not to their strengths

No disrespect mate,but your crazy... ;-)

SPIDERBOY said:
grim up north said:
city91 said:
IMO I think he has been poor in the transfer window. I am not saying that the players he has bought are crap but I just cant justify spending 20+ million on players then playing them out of position or not to their strengths.

Why do you have to justify what he spends and who is he playing out of position, and not to their strengths

Do enlighten me

SPIDERBOY said:
So if there is a change,who would be your choice....your opinion?

My top choices, assuming Mancini is gone and Mourinho isn't an option or goes to Chelsea (which I think he will)

1. Pellegrini, for reasons stated a few posts above
2. Ancelotti, he's not perfect but I think he got a bad rap and an unfair (though unsurprising) sack at Chelsea. Doesn't sound like he has a long-term future at PSG.

My wildcard would be Laudrup but I think from Swansea to a team shooting for a quadruple every year is too steep an immediate jump. I think he has potential to be one of the world's best managers in a few years time, though.

mancini is so bad you wonder how hes won 3 italian titles and the premiership and been in a semi-final every year since 2003,approx.we are much better getting rid and bringing someone new,my arse

grim up north said:
SPIDERBOY said:
grim up north said:

Do enlighten me

What is the point of buying a player(whatever the amount)and playing him out of position and not to his strengths?......not a dig, a question.

I don't think just finishing trophyless is a definitive reason for a manager to be sacked (it shouldn't be 8+ years like Wenger though, either). It's more about the lack of fight we've put up and our play has been below par for large stretches of the season.

If we finished 2nd by say 2 or 3 points and no FA Cup and scored 20+ more goals than we've had I'd probably be ok with Mancini staying, but we've clearly stagnated.

Andouble said:
SPIDERBOY said:
So if there is a change,who would be your choice....your opinion?

My top choices, assuming Mancini is gone and Mourinho isn't an option or goes to Chelsea (which I think he will)

1. Pellegrini, for reasons stated a few posts above
2. Ancelotti, he's not perfect but I think he got a bad rap and an unfair (though unsurprising) sack at Chelsea. Doesn't sound like he has a long-term future at PSG.

My wildcard would be Laudrup but I think from Swansea to a team shooting for a quadruple every year is too steep an immediate jump. I think he has potential to be one of the world's best managers in a few years time, though.

IMO,laudrup would be after mourinho

karen7 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
grim up north said:
Do enlighten me

What is the point of buying a player(whatever the amount)and playing him out of position and not to his strengths?......not a dig, a question.

he must see something in training to justify where he plays them

Nasri's performances for us say otherwise as did Mario's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.