Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
karen7 said:
how about showing some gratitude!

Behave,who do you think he is??

He was given the best gig and provided an average performance.thanks but time to find better.

er title win,best day most of us have ever had with city,not about going foward but not to show thanks for what he has done is really ungrateful

karen7 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
karen7 said:
He has tried to adapt but the players have resisted saying they dont like new formations

Have they definitely said they don't like new formations? How many of them said it? Do you need an entirely new formation to change tactics? Is it realistic to think that we have a squad of players who are any more likely to resist a change of tactics than any other squad in the world? Is it the manager's job to manage his squad and convince them of a change in tactics, just like it is at any other club? As I said, some people will just blame anything and anyone before Mancini.

micah, barry and i think it was zab all said on camera they preferred the old system and for the millionath time the responsibility is a joint one!
Responsibility is indeed joint to an extent but the manager definitely shoulders the overall responsibility in the end imo. If a team is not playing to its potential, the manager goes not the playing squad. It's pretty unusual on here at the moment that many people would rather have a huge clear out of extremely highly rated players and keep the manager they are relatively failing under. If the club went through with an novel idea like that then they'd have to be incredibly sure that the problem is not with the management.

Can we stop with the"Mancini haters" shite....don't think nobody on here hates him,they just think he's took us as far as he can,and if there is a better option,they would like to take it....me included...........worst mistake city made thread...Alan ball was mentioned a good few times..how many are gonna own up to singing his name to wonderwall at Maine road?.....things change!

FantasyIreland said:
karen7 said:
how about showing some gratitude!

Behave,who do you think he is??

He was given the best gig and provided an average performance.thanks but time to find better.

We'll always have 'gratitude' for what was achieved, but it doesn't mean we shouldn't be looking at the alternatives out there

Lancet Fluke said:
karen7 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Have they definitely said they don't like new formations? How many of them said it? Do you need an entirely new formation to change tactics? Is it realistic to think that we have a squad of players who are any more likely to resist a change of tactics than any other squad in the world? Is it the manager's job to manage his squad and convince them of a change in tactics, just like it is at any other club? As I said, some people will just blame anything and anyone before Mancini.

micah, barry and i think it was zab all said on camera they preferred the old system and for the millionath time the responsibility is a joint one!
Responsibility is indeed joint to an extent but the manager definitely shoulders the overall responsibility in the end imo. If a team is not playing to its potential, the manager goes not the playing squad. It's pretty unusual on here at the moment that many people would rather have a huge clear out of extremely highly rated players and keep the manager they are relatively failing under. If the club went through with an novel idea like that then they'd have to be incredibly sure that the problem is not with the management.

i dont think we need a big clearout by any means, more help for david,a top striker to replace mario and a cb

SPIDERBOY said:
Can we stop with the"Mancini haters" shite....don't think nobody on here hates him,they just think he's took us as far as he can,and if there is a better option,they would like to take it....me included...........worst mistake city made thread...Alan ball was mentioned a good few times..how many are gonna own up to singing his name to wonderwall at Maine road?.....things change!

And on another note..IF mourinho took over,is there anyone on here that can tell me his name won't be bellowed out round the stadium,in the first 5 minutes of his first game?

SPIDERBOY said:
SPIDERBOY said:

And on another note..IF mourinho took over,is there anyone on here that can tell me his name won't be bellowed out round the stadium,in the first 5 minutes of his first game?

NOT ME! i cant even bear to watch him talk,that smug git does my head in

SPIDERBOY said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Whatever people think of him as a person it can't be denied he is rated more highly than Mancini

karen7 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
SPIDERBOY said:

NOT ME! i cant even bear to watch him talk,that smug git does my head in

You WILL..end of.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.