Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Just got in from work and the thread has jumped 30 more pages.

Our fans are entiitled to opinions but it is all becoming a little tiresome now...with all the
threads about mancini it must total over 900 pages of regurgitated waffle..
Why cant we just support the team..manager until may and then debate it when the chairman and owner
will ultimately decide??

If not then this forum has gone down Imo as one thing is true..I have never seen city fans be so unsupportive of a man whl has brought us what we all dreamed of.

Go to church and light a candle for Saint Roberto. Persecuted Son of Bluemoon.

BillyShears said:

Our fans are entiitled to opinions but it is all becoming a little tiresome now...with all the
Why cant we just support the team..manager until may and then debate it when the chairman and owner
will ultimately decide??

If not then this forum has gone down Imo as one thing is true..I have never seen city fans be so unsupportive of a man whl has brought us what we all dreamed of.

Nah, I reckon he's right and we should shut the forum down until the end of the season. Discussion and debate is not good karma.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
waspish said:
I know breathtaking is an understatement..

Isnt it odd how im being contacted by other bluemooner's in 'private messages' here - who agree with me but are too worried about saying so on this site? That's not what a discussion forum should result in..............

Don't talk utter nonsense.
Nobody is afraid to post an opinion on here,whichever camp they are in.
Equally,nobody really cares about the contents of your inbox.
You made a statement that our owners won the Premiership and the FA Cup - a statement so ludicrous that even the most ardent 'outer' would probably disassociate himself from it,then start whinging about freedom of speech when a couple of posters pull you up on it.
If you don't want negative feedback,then don't post daft stuff like that.

Another berk more interested in drawing swords than making a point. I have a point of view and I care about my club as much if not more than most here. I have been a blue for 45yrs - most suffering. Most here seem to think we should be grateful for being where we are - most certainly we should, but without the owners billion pounds then we would not be.
The squad we have should be achieving more - pure and simple.
I put the fact we have way underachieved this Season down to poor management. I could see it coming last season and urged us to buy a world class centre half and said we were five players short of a CL team. I've been proved right.
The performances this season have fallen way below what should be expected of this squad. The manager has repeated the same mistakes he has made since he's been here.

will ultimately decide??

You love the thread really, why else would you keep clicking on it.

ANY1aBLUE said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Isnt it odd how im being contacted by other bluemooner's in 'private messages' here - who agree with me but are too worried about saying so on this site? That's not what a discussion forum should result in..............

Don't talk utter nonsense.
Nobody is afraid to post an opinion on here,whichever camp they are in.
Equally,nobody really cares about the contents of your inbox.
You made a statement that our owners won the Premiership and the FA Cup - a statement so ludicrous that even the most ardent 'outer' would probably disassociate himself from it,then start whinging about freedom of speech when a couple of posters pull you up on it.
If you don't want negative feedback,then don't post daft stuff like that.

Another berk more interested in drawing swords than making a point. I have a point of view and I care about my club as much if not more than most here. I have been a blue for 45yrs - most suffering. Most here seem to think we should be grateful for being where we are - most certainly we should, but without the owners billion pounds then we would not be.
The squad we have should be achieving more - pure and simple.
I put the fact we have way underachieved this Season down to poor management. I could see it coming last season and urged us to buy a world class centre half and said we were five players short of a CL team. I've been proved right.
The performances this season have fallen way below what should be expected of this squad. The manager has repeated the same mistakes he has made since he's been here.

If you care that much about city then why not just leave it until may.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:57 pm --<br /><br />
BillyShears said:

will ultimately decide??

Have your opinion billy..you know mine

In terms of managers with great potential I would keep an eye out for Philippe Montanier, done an amazing job at Sociedad who are 4th in the league and play very attractive football with a limited budget. Not with us but I can see him getting a big job this summer.

Have your opinion billy..you know mine

Your opinion is that the people who want Mancini gone this summer are plastics and rags. Their opinion is on a football manager.

Even you can see where I'm going with this ...

greasedupdeafguy said:

will ultimately decide??

You love the thread really, why else would you keep clicking on it.
Do you know something..I am actually pretty gutted that a club with fantastic fans like ours are now debating if roberto should be chopped come may..2nd is fine..fa cup win a possibility..not a bad season.signings in summer cost us bar nasty.
Debate is fine..a witch hunt by a few is not.just doesnt sit right after the past 3yrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.