Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Just got in from work and the thread has jumped 30 more pages.

Our fans are entiitled to opinions but it is all becoming a little tiresome now...with all the
threads about mancini it must total over 900 pages of regurgitated waffle..
Why cant we just support the team..manager until may and then debate it when the chairman and owner
will ultimately decide??

If not then this forum has gone down Imo as one thing is true..I have never seen city fans be so unsupportive of a man whl has brought us what we all dreamed of.
You love the thread really, why else would you keep clicking on it.
Do you know something..I am actually pretty gutted that a club with fantastic fans like ours are now debating if roberto should be chopped come may..2nd is fine..fa cup win a possibility..not a bad season.signings in summer cost us bar nasty.

Yeah, I'm gutted too that our "fantastic fans" start threads slaughtering one of the greatest talents to ever wear our shirt......

The cookie monster said:
OB1 said:
we should also look at Martinez.

ohmygodgif.gif
F*cking brilliant!

ANY1aBLUE said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Isnt it odd how im being contacted by other bluemooner's in 'private messages' here - who agree with me but are too worried about saying so on this site? That's not what a discussion forum should result in..............

Don't talk utter nonsense.
Nobody is afraid to post an opinion on here,whichever camp they are in.
Equally,nobody really cares about the contents of your inbox.
You made a statement that our owners won the Premiership and the FA Cup - a statement so ludicrous that even the most ardent 'outer' would probably disassociate himself from it,then start whinging about freedom of speech when a couple of posters pull you up on it.
If you don't want negative feedback,then don't post daft stuff like that.

Another berk more interested in drawing swords than making a point. I have a point of view and I care about my club as much if not more than most here. I have been a blue for 45yrs - most suffering. Most here seem to think we should be grateful for being where we are - most certainly we should, but without the owners billion pounds then we would not be.
The squad we have should be achieving more - pure and simple.
I put the fact we have way underachieved this Season down to poor management. I could see it coming last season and urged us to buy a world class centre half and said we were five players short of a CL team. I've been proved right.
The performances this season have fallen way below what should be expected of this squad. The manager has repeated the same mistakes he has made since he's been here.
As a matter of interest where would place Mancini as our manager compared to our others?

ANY1aBLUE said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Isnt it odd how im being contacted by other bluemooner's in 'private messages' here - who agree with me but are too worried about saying so on this site? That's not what a discussion forum should result in..............

You made a statement that our owners won the Premiership and the FA Cup - a statement so ludicrous that even the most ardent 'outer' would probably disassociate himself from it,then start whinging about freedom of speech when a couple of posters pull you up on it.

Another berk more interested in drawing swords than making a point. I have a point of view and I care about my club as much if not more than most here. I have been a blue for 45yrs - most suffering. Most here seem to think we should be grateful for being where we are - most certainly we should, but without the owners billion pounds then we would not be.
I put the fact we have way underachieved this Season down to poor management. I could see it coming last season and urged us to buy a world class centre half and said we were five players short of a CL team. I've been proved right.
The performances this season have fallen way below what should be expected of this squad. The manager has repeated the same mistakes he has made since he's been here.

Whoooo hang on a minute, according to you we are five players short of a champions league team yet at the same time you suggest the performances have fallen way below what should have been expected of this squad due to poor management.

So what is it ? Are we 5 players short, or have we as a squad under-performed due to poor management ? It can't be both.

Blue Mooner said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

Whoooo hang on a minute, according to you we are five players short of a champions league team yet at the same time you suggest the performances have fallen way below what should have been expected of this squad due to poor management.

So what is it ? Are we 5 players short, or have we as a squad under-performed due to poor management ? It can't be both.
It can and he was right about both of them.

BillyShears said:
Have your opinion billy..you know mine

Your opinion is that the people who want Mancini gone this summer are plastics and rags. Their opinion is on a football manager.

Even you can see where I'm going with this ...

Show me a post where i have called anyone a rag...never have i done that.
I believe there are a minority of fans that want mancini out have not been there for the past decades of shitness..not all as I know a few on here have who still want him out.Why I will never know or agree with. For what it is worth.I want him to be backed in summer and given one more season with the target of winning the prem and getting out of group stage in cl..if he doesnt then i will say it is time to change.

Rammy Blue said:
Yeah, I'm gutted too that our "fantastic fans" start threads slaughtering one of the greatest talents to ever wear our shirt......

... and the sword of truth fell swiftly and decisively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.