Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
You love the thread really, why else would you keep clicking on it.
Do you know something..I am actually pretty gutted that a club with fantastic fans like ours are now debating if roberto should be chopped come may..2nd is fine..fa cup win a possibility..not a bad season.signings in summer cost us bar nasty.

Yeah, I'm gutted too that our "fantastic fans" start threads slaughtering one of the greatest talents to ever wear our shirt......
Show me a game where he has been to quote fantastic this yr..he will be sold in summer and that i have on good authority.sorry rammy he has been awful for months now and the thread was started in balancing the utter slating garcia etc gets.

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:
Yeah, I'm gutted too that our "fantastic fans" start threads slaughtering one of the greatest talents to ever wear our shirt......

... and the sword of truth fell swiftly and decisively.

That quote sounds familiar........

aitkenprisonpa1111_468x609.jpg

Rammy Blue said:
Do you know something..I am actually pretty gutted that a club with fantastic fans like ours are now debating if roberto should be chopped come may..2nd is fine..fa cup win a possibility..not a bad season.signings in summer cost us bar nasty.

Show me a game where he has been to quote fantastic this yr..he will be sold in summer and that i have on good authority.sorry rammy he has been awful for months now and the thread was started in balancing the utter slating garcia etc gets.

ohmygodgif.gif

greasedupdeafguy said:
In terms of managers with great potential

I know of somebody with great potential - in his forties, a born winner as a player and already won major trophies in two countries. He has a a track record of turning average players into better ones though he's also shown he can't always get the best out of everyone. He's not perfect and has his faults but on the whole I reckon he could do a good job if given the chance.
He comes from Italy - to manage Man City, there's a song in there somewhere I think.. :-)

On a serious note, it was mentioned earlier about our coaches not being upto scratch and I think there may be something in that. I thank Platt and Kidd for what they've given to City over the last few years but there must be better out there? That's not to say that I think Mancini should be absolved from any blame for how this season has panned out but some new blood behind him might be worth looking into.

BillyShears said:
Have your opinion billy..you know mine

Your opinion is that the people who want Mancini gone this summer are plastics and rags. Their opinion is on a football manager.

Even you can see where I'm going with this ...

Show me a post where i have called anyone a rag...never have i done that.
I believe there are a minority of fans that want mancini out have not been there for the past decades of shitness..not all as I know a few on here have who still want him out.Why I will never know or agree with. For what it is worth.I want him to be backed in summer and given one more season with the target of winning the prem and getting out of group stage in cl..if he doesnt then i will say it is time to change.

So is your view that on the date it becomes mathematically impossible for us to win the league next season we can start looking for a new manager (I'm assuming that date will be later than the date we go out of the Champions league)? Just askin.

200 pages, 2000 posts in 5 days here. And this is after the disappearance of the previous Mancini threads. Although some posters don't like it, there is clearly a major issue here. If people can't understand why, then need to have another think; what's the explanation otherwise???

Rammy Blue said:

Good authority, you KFA

Pablo1 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
In terms of managers with great potential

I know of somebody with great potential - in his forties, a born winner as a player and already won major trophies in two countries. He has a a track record of turning average players into better ones though he's also shown he can't always get the best out of everyone. He's not perfect and has his faults but on the whole I reckon he could do a good job if given the chance.
He comes from Italy - to manage Man City, there's a song in there somewhere I think.. :-)

On a serious note, it was mentioned earlier about our coaches not being upto scratch and I think there may be something in that. I thank Platt and Kidd for what they've given to City over the last few years but there must be better out there? That's not to say that I think Mancini should be absolved from any blame for how this season has panned out but some new blood behind him might be worth looking into.

Great some more of Mancini's mates to join the gravy train ... :)

On a serious note, great some of more Mancini's mates to join the gravy train.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.