Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillyShears said:
Pablo1 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
In terms of managers with great potential

I know of somebody with great potential - in his forties, a born winner as a player and already won major trophies in two countries. He has a a track record of turning average players into better ones though he's also shown he can't always get the best out of everyone. He's not perfect and has his faults but on the whole I reckon he could do a good job if given the chance.
He comes from Italy - to manage Man City, there's a song in there somewhere I think.. :-)

On a serious note, it was mentioned earlier about our coaches not being upto scratch and I think there may be something in that. I thank Platt and Kidd for what they've given to City over the last few years but there must be better out there? That's not to say that I think Mancini should be absolved from any blame for how this season has panned out but some new blood behind him might be worth looking into.

Funny what you're saying on the coaches thing, I remember the new defensive coach (whose name escapes me) getting SLATED on here when we were leaking goals, but now having the best defence in the league and having not conceded a goal in the FA Cup, whilst having our number one defender out for a large part of the season AND bedding in a 19 year old new to our country and the prem, I don't remember seeing anything on ANY thread on here giving that coach any credit whatsoever

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Just got in from work and the thread has jumped 30 more pages.

Our fans are entiitled to opinions but it is all becoming a little tiresome now...with all the
threads about mancini it must total over 900 pages of regurgitated waffle..
Why cant we just support the team..manager until may and then debate it when the chairman and owner
will ultimately decide??

If not then this forum has gone down Imo as one thing is true..I have never seen city fans be so unsupportive of a man whl has brought us what we all dreamed of.

Great post SHB(E).

Blumers Bloomers said:
BillyShears said:
Pablo1 said:
I know of somebody with great potential - in his forties, a born winner as a player and already won major trophies in two countries. He has a a track record of turning average players into better ones though he's also shown he can't always get the best out of everyone. He's not perfect and has his faults but on the whole I reckon he could do a good job if given the chance.
He comes from Italy - to manage Man City, there's a song in there somewhere I think.. :-)

On a serious note, it was mentioned earlier about our coaches not being upto scratch and I think there may be something in that. I thank Platt and Kidd for what they've given to City over the last few years but there must be better out there? That's not to say that I think Mancini should be absolved from any blame for how this season has panned out but some new blood behind him might be worth looking into.

Funny what you're saying on the coaches thing, I remember the new defensive coach (whose name escapes me) getting SLATED on here when we were leaking goals, but now having the best defence in the league and having not conceded a goal in the FA Cup, whilst having our number one defender out for a large part of the season AND bedding in a 19 year old new to our country and the prem, I don't remember seeing anything on ANY thread on here giving that coach any credit whatsoever

Another great post. Well said BB!

Tomorrows papers are now claiming that Mancini blew his top at City players after the game yet 24 hours after claiming he refused to speak to them and the press and flew straight back to Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.