Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
Tomorrows papers are now claiming that Mancini blew his top at City players after the game yet 24 hours after claiming he refused to speak to them and the press and flew straight back to Italy
That's obviously bollocks.

Mancini prefers to berate his players in public.

Lavinda Past said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Funny what you're saying on the coaches thing, I remember the new defensive coach (whose name escapes me) getting SLATED on here when we were leaking goals, but now having the best defence in the league and having not conceded a goal in the FA Cup, whilst having our number one defender out for a large part of the season AND bedding in a 19 year old new to our country and the prem, I don't remember seeing anything on ANY thread on here giving that coach any credit whatsoever

Another great post. Well said BB!

Why not go the full hog and get some pom poms and be done with it? ;-)

Bluemoon115 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Bluemoon115 said:
And we're sure it wasn't a parody thread?

Certainly wasn't a parody thread.
I see.

Well this simplifies things.

It was a shocker. Wouldn't surprise me if he asked the mods to remove it when he realised the error of his ways! Saying that though he seems to be sticking to his guns with his earlier post. Classic that he slags posters who don't rate Bob yet started a thread slaughtering Merlin. ycnmiu.

BillyShears said:
Pablo1 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
In terms of managers with great potential

I know of somebody with great potential - in his forties, a born winner as a player and already won major trophies in two countries. He has a a track record of turning average players into better ones though he's also shown he can't always get the best out of everyone. He's not perfect and has his faults but on the whole I reckon he could do a good job if given the chance.
He comes from Italy - to manage Man City, there's a song in there somewhere I think.. :-)

On a serious note, it was mentioned earlier about our coaches not being upto scratch and I think there may be something in that. I thank Platt and Kidd for what they've given to City over the last few years but there must be better out there? That's not to say that I think Mancini should be absolved from any blame for how this season has panned out but some new blood behind him might be worth looking into.

Great some more of Mancini's mates to join the gravy train ... :)

On a serious note, great some of more Mancini's mates to join the gravy train.
Who you gunning for Billy?

Marvin said:
Tomorrows papers are now claiming that Mancini blew his top at City players after the game yet 24 hours after claiming he refused to speak to them and the press and flew straight back to Italy

I think you've added the bit about players haven't you?
The only reports I saw said no media talk and then flight home - where was the not talking to players reported ?

Danamy said:
Lavinda Past said:
Blumers Bloomers said:

Funny what you're saying on the coaches thing, I remember the new defensive coach (whose name escapes me) getting SLATED on here when we were leaking goals, but now having the best defence in the league and having not conceded a goal in the FA Cup, whilst having our number one defender out for a large part of the season AND bedding in a 19 year old new to our country and the prem, I don't remember seeing anything on ANY thread on here giving that coach any credit whatsoever

Another great post. Well said BB!

Why not go the full hog and get some pom poms and be done with it? ;-)

The shop was closed Dan. I'll try and get some tomorrow. Then we can be done with it.

:)

Blumers Bloomers said:
BillyShears said:
Pablo1 said:
I know of somebody with great potential - in his forties, a born winner as a player and already won major trophies in two countries. He has a a track record of turning average players into better ones though he's also shown he can't always get the best out of everyone. He's not perfect and has his faults but on the whole I reckon he could do a good job if given the chance.
He comes from Italy - to manage Man City, there's a song in there somewhere I think.. :-)

On a serious note, it was mentioned earlier about our coaches not being upto scratch and I think there may be something in that. I thank Platt and Kidd for what they've given to City over the last few years but there must be better out there? That's not to say that I think Mancini should be absolved from any blame for how this season has panned out but some new blood behind him might be worth looking into.

To be honest I was talking more of a number 2/3 to replace Kidd and/or Platt. The coaches who do a lot of the work on the training ground I can't really speak for as I don't know the ins and outs of what they're doing, that's not to say I do with Platt and Kidd.
I guess it's more a case of me thinking out loud and I've no way of knowing if it would help or hinder.

@Billy - if they did bring someone else in I would hope it was one of Mancini's bestest mates in the world who knows nothing about the game - I believe that spontaneous combustion would occur somewhere in Gay Paris not long after.. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.