Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Future's Blue said:
Who do you want to bring in instead?

Real question.

This one's easy for me mate - if the decision is taken to get rid in the summer then Mourinho should be the man to replace him. I've no real love for the man but I've no doubts that he would win us things.
It's hard as there are so many things I dislike about him but there are also lots of things to admire/respect. I believe the transition period would be an awful lot smoother with him in charge - my biggest worry would be to go for one of these up and coming managers that seem to be the in thing on here at the moment. I think we would lose more ground than we gained and we' be set back a couple of seasons.
That said Mancini is still the man to take us forward IMO and as well written and argued some of the points against him have been, they've not persuaded me just yet..

Bluemoon115 said:
Rammy Blue said:
The Future's Blue said:

Real question.

Not sure who you are asking the question to?

On a personal level, I'm neither an "inner" or an "outer" but more of a "fence-sitter". I do though now start to have the opinion that I think he will be gone in the summer. If that is the case then for me we have to move heaven and earth to attempt to get Jose. If he won't come then I'm sure we won't be short of top level applicants - lots of managers say they aren't going to leave their current clubs however that doesn't mean we can't get them if we pay their release fee.
This time last year Mancini called speculation about his job ridiculous etc, then we find he was talking to other clubs.

Not a dig, just proof that the left hand doesn't always know what the right hand's doing.

Absolutely, and that's why I wouldn't discount people like Klopp. Until our position is vacant we have no idea which managers really want the job.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:02 pm --<br /><br />
BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:
The Future's Blue said:

Real question.

On a personal level, I'm neither an "inner" or an "outer" but more of a "fence-sitter". I do though now start to have the opinion that I think he will be gone in the summer. If that is the case then for me we have to move heaven and earth to attempt to get Jose. If he won't come then I'm sure we won't be short of top level applicants - lots of managers say they aren't going to leave their current clubs however that doesn't mean we can't get them if we pay their release fee.

Come down off that fence Rammy ... it must be getting a bit uncomfortable ;)

Haha. I suppose I'm more of a "what will be, will be" kind of person. I do think that Bob has taken us as far as he can however it also wouldn't surprise me if we backed him and let him carry on. Typical City I suppose that we could be sacking a manager who wins a trophy for us 3 seasons running....

Paulmcfc2703 said:
The Future's Blue said:

Real question.
My 3 would be Jose Mourinho, Jupp Heynckes or Carlo Ancelotti.

If we are after a younger manager then Jurgen Klopp.

Heynckes is a great coach but i thought he was retiring... hence- Guardiola to Bayern

If they do replace him, i can imagine it'll be for someone with Barca connections... football seems to be all about jobs for the boys.

The Man With The Stick said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
The Future's Blue said:

Real question.
My 3 would be Jose Mourinho, Jupp Heynckes or Carlo Ancelotti.

If we are after a younger manager then Jurgen Klopp.

Heynckes is a great coach but i thought he was retiring... hence- Guardiola to Bayern

If they do replace him, i can imagine it'll be for someone with Barca connections... football seems to be all about jobs for the boys.
I'm sure I read somewhere that Heynckes said 'he had much more to offer' and wanted to carry on managing.

Danamy said:
Lavinda Past said:
Danamy said:
Why not go the full hog and get some pom poms and be done with it? ;-)

The shop was closed Dan. I'll try and get some tomorrow. Then we can be done with it.

:)

Good lad!

I just wanted an excuse to post this pic really:

o_sexy-lingerie-Costume-uniform-M1295_38_0_781.jpg
This is why the Mancini threads always get so big, they get filled out with junk like this. The actual decent points could be covered in 10 pages, but we have in the thousands on the forum because it gets personal.

Funny thing is the protagonists in these threads like to pretend it is all about football. I've not read the full thread this time because I don't have to. I'd bet the mortgage it is the same as the last one, and the one before that, and....

Any excuse for that type of pic though ;)

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:
The Future's Blue said:

Real question.

Come down off that fence Rammy ... it must be getting a bit uncomfortable ;)
You seem the same BS, who's your choice?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Marvin said:
Tomorrows papers are now claiming that Mancini blew his top at City players after the game yet 24 hours after claiming he refused to speak to them and the press and flew straight back to Italy
That's obviously bollocks.

Mancini prefers to berate his players in public.

which paper is saying this?

i'm sure all the journalists are on this site,dropping in comments to get us all going<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:28 am --<br /><br />
karen7 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Marvin said:
Tomorrows papers are now claiming that Mancini blew his top at City players after the game yet 24 hours after claiming he refused to speak to them and the press and flew straight back to Italy
That's obviously bollocks.

Mancini prefers to berate his players in public.

which paper is saying this?

the star,definately true then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.