Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
BobKowalski said:
Players Mancini has bought that were sold

Boateng
AJ
Mario

Any I have missed? Hardly a massive turnover and monies largely recouped. Seen worse buying and selling records.
Indeed, if the costs of your 'mistakes' are very very low - in fact, overall, we made a profit on those players, you can make as many 'mistakes' as you want.

NipHolmes said:
br62 said:
coldnightinstoke said:
I thought Nasri was responding to Mancini's comments or have I missed something here?
I agree that these matters should be kept in-house.....it's bad for the club to have these spats in the public eye....and we most probably lose another 5 million on Nasri's eventual transfer fee due to Mancini's comment.

Mancini helped the club out loads with his stance on Adebayor and Bellamy too :/

Ah Adebeyor. Under the warm, nurturing talent of Wenger Ade sacked off an entire season, agitated for a move and got flogged to the Welsh wizard for an obscene amount of money. Now tearing up trees having got his new Spurs contract. Well he turns up so its a start.

So yes. Bringing up Ade or even Bellers who by his own admission stopped trying is an argument winner.

Talking of the Welsh wizard had a QPR fan ranting in my ear this morning. Wasn't too complimentary oddly enough.

Skashion said:
BobKowalski said:
Players Mancini has bought that were sold

Boateng
AJ
Mario

Any I have missed? Hardly a massive turnover and monies largely recouped. Seen worse buying and selling records.
Indeed, if the costs of your 'mistakes' are very very low - in fact, overall, we made a profit on those players, you can make as many 'mistakes' as you want.

Not if it costs you the League title, UCL post group stage participation....

The thing is if we sell Dzeko and Nasri then we will end up selling them for less than we paid for them and they will realise their old form and be stars at their new clubs just like Mario.

It can't look good for Mancini that players who he is bringing to the club are not performing to their full potential but when they leave they hit form again.

Also it makes me laugh the way some Mario haters are saying he has found his level is Serie A. Would they be the same people who want us to sign Cavani because of his record in the same division.

OB1 said:

Is RM's man management the sole reason we won't win the league, or didn't get out of the group stages?

Has his man management approach changed since we won the league 10 months ago?

Or is there a little bit more to it?

Having said that, if RM's man management style is so damaging we'll fail again next season and he will be on his way. But it will be results, and not perceptions of his man management style that will cause his success or downfall. If we win the league and champions league I doubt there will be more than 2 or 3 that will give a toss if he has a go at Nasri in public.

moomba said:
OB1 said:

Is RM's man management the sole reason we won't win the league, or didn't get out of the group stages?

Having said that, if RM's man management style is so damaging we'll fail again next season and he will be on his way. But it will be results, and not perceptions of his man management style that will cause his success or downfall.

What do you put it down to moomba?

M11 3FF said:

I don't put it down to any one thing. Players, management, lack of improvement in the squad, injuries, another ACN, luck have all played a part.

We won the league last year and I doubt his management style has changed much since then.

moomba said:
OB1 said:

Having said that, if RM's man management style is so damaging we'll fail again next season and he will be on his way. But it will be results, and not perceptions of his man management style that will cause his success or downfall. If we win the league and champions league I doubt there will be more than 2 or 3 that will give a toss if he has a go at Nasri in public.
Think he means his signings

Oh right. Not sure which signings (in or out) have cost us the league or champions league though. Besides, all of our signings are down to more than just Mancini.

moomba said:
M11 3FF said:

I don't put it down to any one thing. Players, management, lack of improvement in the squad, injuries, another ACN, luck have all played a part.

We won the league last year and I doubt his management style has changed much since then.

Your right and i agree, his management style wont change.

As i said earlier in the thread, his stubbornness will be his downfall, both on and off the pitch, he'll either live or die by his decisions, who'd be a manager eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.