Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
moomba said:
I guess his methods have bought him quite a bit of success so there is plenty of merit in the argument that what he does works. One average to poor season won't change that argument.

Indeed his methods have brought success,but it's limited.........and it will continue to be so,because,as much as you wish to ignore the fact,his management ability is also limited.

For someone with limited managerial and coaching ability there has been a remarkable amount of success for Roberto

I reckon he can live with that...

BobKowalski said:
FantasyIreland said:
moomba said:
I guess his methods have bought him quite a bit of success so there is plenty of merit in the argument that what he does works. One average to poor season won't change that argument.

Indeed his methods have brought success,but it's limited.........and it will continue to be so,because,as much as you wish to ignore the fact,his management ability is also limited.

For someone with limited managerial and coaching ability there has been a remarkable amount of success for Roberto

Not adverse to adding to the tedium you so enjoy deriding ... :)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Skashion said:
Could have sworn we won the league title with nineteen goals and three assists from 'mistakes' Balotelli and Adam Johnson.

Seriously only 3 assists from the pair? Quite surprised at that

AJ fed off the scraps in the dying minutes and Balo's only assist was the Aguero goal.
Blimey thought it would of been higher really

FantasyIreland said:
moomba said:
But to date they have.

Our European record and even the 15 points says different.

I see. So Mancini's coaching success is based solely on this season

Jose must be bereft given he is 13 points behind a side whose main coach left in the summer and replacement is in a New York Hospital with cancer...

Useless bastard...

BobKowalski said:
FantasyIreland said:
moomba said:

Just a dozen trophies
Not much i guess :)

BillyShears said:
BobKowalski said:
FantasyIreland said:

Not adverse to adding to the tedium you so enjoy deriding ... :)

I'm still trying to get the Brian Glover football scene from Kes out of my head thanks to your earlier post...

FantasyIreland said:
moomba said:
But to date they have.

If the ends consisted only of our European record and 30 games of one league season you might have a point.

Does a league title, cup win (maybe two) count for anything in your book or did that happen in spite of the manager?

BobKowalski said:
FantasyIreland said:
moomba said:
But to date they have.

I see. So Mancini's coaching success is based solely on this season

Jose must be bereft given he is 13 points behind a side whose main coach left in the summer and replacement is in a New York Hospital with cancer...

Useless bastard...

Unless he's had European success i've not heard about,perhaps you can inform me?<br /><br />-- 02 Apr 2013 15:02 --<br /><br />
moomba said:
FantasyIreland said:
moomba said:
But to date they have.

If the ends consisted only of our European record and 30 games of one league season you might have a point.

Does a league title, cup win (maybe two) count for anything in your book or did that happen in spite of the manager?

It counts for the praise i've awarded him,he's done a good job.

FantasyIreland said:
Unless he's had European success i've not heard about,perhaps you can inform me?

None this season. We are still talking about this season or have we changed the rules dependant on what point you are trying to make?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.