Mancini's biggest fault. (IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
His biggest fault is he doesn't care.

He doesn't care for opinion.

He doesn't care for compromise.

He doesn't care about perception.

And most importantly of all, he doesn't care for his players.

you just did the portrait of a great manager

Fuzzmaster101 said:
Wake up and read the post again. Barcelona played Xavi or Iniesta in that roll not Yaya. I think I'd class both of those as premiership quality AMs. You're right about Bluemoon getting worse by the day though, well contributed to that mate!

*Claps hands*

Calm down, Mancini plays him in DM role too but he likes to drift forward and help in attack but I think Mancini likes 3 DM in his midfield. Have you noticed Yaya since his signing has been our most played player?

didactic said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
Calm down, Mancini plays him in DM role too but he likes to drift forward and help in attack but I think Mancini likes 3 DM in his midfield. Have you noticed Yaya since his signing has been our most played player?

What are you talking about?

didactic said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
Wake up and read the post again. Barcelona played Xavi or Iniesta in that roll not Yaya. I think I'd class both of those as premiership quality AMs. You're right about Bluemoon getting worse by the day though, well contributed to that mate!

*Claps hands*[/quote=]

My reply was as calm as your rabid and mindless response to what I believe to be a well thought out point. If Mancini likes to play three DMs (he doesn't BTW) then that would be his biggest fault.

Didsbury Dave said:
What are you talking about?

Yaya can play DM or AM and these are the qualities Mancini likes about him so while he may be going forward he is also very defensive minded. How many games has he been subbed?

Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
His biggest fault is he doesn't care.

He doesn't care for opinion.

He doesn't care for compromise.

He doesn't care about perception.

And most importantly of all, he doesn't care for his players.

you just did the portrait of a great manager

Totally disagree on that.

You may cite Ferguson, I will cite a manager that has been able to adapt to the changing face of the game over 25 years.

It's about compromise, and he knows better than anybody, he cannot manage the way he used to.

Ferguson is also incredibly protective and private about his players. He does not consistently slag them off in public.

Mancini's man-management skills have shocked me to the core.

Not that he gives a shit...

Im not sure Yaya knows what position he likes best. But I think he needs a rest, when he started to settle we seen some great performances from him but I just think he's been overplayed due to injuries and what has happened to Kolo could have had a negative effect.

----------------Hart----------------
Richards--Kompany--Lescott--Kolarov
--------------De Jong--------------
---------Milner-------Barry----------
---------------Silva-----------------
---------Dzeko-----Tevez-----------

Thats the team i'd start with against Sunderland.

Fuzzmaster101 said:
My reply was as calm as your rabid and mindless response to what I believe to be a well thought out point. If Mancini likes to play three DMs (he doesn't BTW) then that would be his biggest fault.

So what does he like? When you have Yaya, De Jong and Barry in the same team what type of play is that? Yaya can play both AM and DM he even played in defense. I dont see how this is a fault as Mancini has still not failed. Yaya has played probably the most games out of all the players since he signed.

Totally agree with the OP, I have been saying this for a while. Yaya is the wrong player in the wrong position.

With De Jong and Barry in the midfield we need an attacking midfielder to drive the game forward at pace and link with the forwards, bar a couple of games this season Yaya has not done this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.