Mancini's biggest fault. (IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancio said:
Nerazzurri said:
Is that an insult? Can't tell.

Anyway, I actually really liked Mancini at Inter . Under his guidance we were always well organised and hard to break down. I was pleased to see him appointed at City and I genuinely thought that he would get the team to the next level. The thing is, as I have noted above, that he seems to be making the same mistakes all over again and it's very frustrating as I do want him to succeed.

mancini is doing nothing wrong mate , dont let your brain be washed as some people here let . if you are from Sweden you shouldnt have to deal with english media .
you should know what inter was before mancini , and how mancini's work did of inter a real TEAM.
but this require time , and the Sheick well know this , infact mancini will be city manager next year , despite some delusional guys here ;)

-- Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:03 pm --

blueinsa said:
A bit rich coming from an Italian who likes to think he knows everything about us don't you think?

You still haven't answered his point either.

which point ?

His point relating to a complete lack of pace in the inter midfield he assembled and him doing the same thing here.

blueinsa said:
Mancio said:
mancini is doing nothing wrong mate , dont let your brain be washed as some people here let . if you are from Sweden you shouldnt have to deal with english media .
you should know what inter was before mancini , and how mancini's work did of inter a real TEAM.
but this require time , and the Sheick well know this , infact mancini will be city manager next year , despite some delusional guys here ;)

-- Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:03 pm --

which point ?

His point relating to a complete lack of pace in the inter midfield he assembled and him doing the same thing here.

lack of pace ? strange , it was seeming to me the sweden friend was talking about lack of creativity.....

have you got the beer mate ?

Mancio said:
blueinsa said:

lack of pace ? strange , it was seeming to me the sweden friend was talking about lack of creativity.....

I haven't and apologies if i have picked up on the wrong point.

That said, we lack creativity as well apart from a often wrongly used David Silva so go on, give us your pearls of wisdom on the lack of creativity we have in the side and why Bobby hasnt seen fit to address it?

blueinsa said:
Mancio said:

That said, we lack creativity as well apart from a often wrongly used David Silva so go on, give us your pearls of wisdom on the lack of creativity we have in the side and why Bobby hasnt seen fit to address it?

time is the answer mate. we lack both pace and creativity. unfortunally for you you seem to fail to understand that we dont are real madrid , so we cant buy the players we want at the time we want , we have to be patient and understand that with the FFP that is already damaging our plains we cant buy stopgap players , we have to wait for the right moment to buy the right players.
this maybe too hard for you , i know , but its just as the real world go.

Mancio said:
blueinsa said:

time is the answer mate. we lack both pace and creativity. unfortunally for you you seem to fail to understand that we dont are real madrid , so we cant buy the players we want at the time we want , we have to be patient and understand that with the FFP that is already damaging our plains we cant buy stopgap players , we have to wait for the right moment to buy the right players.

Nope....sorry....still don't understand.

You're wasted on here you really are.

Tell me, does your nose bleed looking down on us all from your lofty perch sometimes?

blueinsa said:
Mancio said:

Tell me, does your nose bleed looking down on us all from your lofty perch sometimes?

if you dont understand i'm sorry , either may be cause my poor english or cause your poor intelligence , anyway i'm sorry.

about me , yes , often i feel i'm wasting my time here , but you know , sometime you havnt nothing better to do..

Mancio said:
blueinsa said:

if you dont understand i'm sorry , either may be cause my poor english or cause your poor intelligence , anyway i'm sorry.

about me , yes , often i feel i'm wasting my time here , but you know , sometime you havnt nothing better to do..

pmsl ;-)

Mancio said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
His biggest fault is he doesn't care.

He doesn't care for opinion.

He doesn't care for compromise.

He doesn't care about perception.

And most importantly of all, he doesn't care for his players.

you just did the portrait of a great manager

yes because shankly ferguson and mourinho are all of the above.

I think he'd be much better utilized in the Barry role staying deep and linking up play. He would still have the license to go forward but would mostly control the midfield from deep. Yaya is an excellent passer and would fit that role perfectly. And I think we really need to find a creative attacking mid to fill Yaya' current role this summer. Until then, maybe give Milner a chance there.

Mancio said:
blueinsa said:

Why did he buy Boateng,when we have Kolo,Kompany,Lescott and Boyata? Why buy Milner when we have Silva? Why buy Yaya when we have DeJong and Barry? By my reckoning,that's £60 million.That could have got us,say, Ribery and Robben for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.