Mancini's biggest fault. (IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuzzmaster101 said:
DetCity said:
I agree with a lot of your OP, but I don't think 4th place after 30 games can be constituted as luck. 30 games shows much more than just form. We're in 4th place because, by and large, we've performed better than the 16 teams below us.
If Tottenham win their game in hand we will be 1 point ahead of them. Do I think that a bit of luck can get you an extra point or two, of course it can (Blackpool away? Newcastle at home? etc). Does anyone think Liverpool have played the best they possibly could this season? I doubt it, and good job too otherwise they'd be top 4. That's all I'm saying. I don't think we're where we are by playing well (except in a few games, two of which we actually lost i.e. Arsenal at home and Man U away) but by having better players than almost every other team in the Premiership.

The only teams that I think have potentially a better 1st team and squad than us are Manure, Chelsea and Arsenal. Potentially our 1st team and squad could be better than those but they aren't, and in my opinion in the case of Ushited and Chelsea we're quite some way behind (which I find gutting). It's not because of the players, it's because of the style of play. That's my opinion based on what I see on the pitch. It's been my opinion all season. I had my fingers crossed that we could pull off a minor miracle but it's not happening, and I'm probably the most optimistic person on here.

You seem very quick to be harsh of MCFC, yet are understanding of other teams around us, even in the luck department.
Take a breath and have a break

Nerazzurri said:
Mancio said:
if you really are interista you well know mancini didnt had the power to decide nothing that wasnt at zero cost (like JC)

I am well aware of Mancinis lack of power but it is not like he didn't have any say in what type of players he wanted for the squad. Atleast not during his first seasons in charge.

And why does he seem to do the same mistakes again at city? Let's blame Marwood.

Mancio is busy getting his arse handed to him on a plate lol

*opens popcorn* ;-)

blueinsa said:
Nerazzurri said:
I am well aware of Mancinis lack of power but it is not like he didn't have any say in what type of players he wanted for the squad. Atleast not during his first seasons in charge.

And why does he seem to do the same mistakes again at city? Let's blame Marwood.

*opens popcorn* ;-)

you can get a good beer too. about inter i know also how many hair has maicon on his arse

Mancio said:
blueinsa said:

*opens popcorn* ;-)

you can get a good beer too. about inter i know also how many hair has maicon on his arse

That doesn't surprise me lol

Mancio said:
Nerazzurri said:
Neither. I'm from Sweden.

so , without offence mate , you really know a big cock.

Is that an insult? Can't tell.

Anyway, I actually really liked Mancini at Inter even though it might seem otherwise. Under his guidance we were always well organised and hard to break down. I was pleased to see him appointed at City and I genuinely thought that he would get the team to the next level. The thing is, as I have noted above, that he seems to be making the same mistakes all over again and it's very frustrating as I do want him to succeed.

Mancio said:
Nerazzurri said:
Neither. I'm from Sweden.

A bit rich coming from an Italian who likes to think he knows everything about us don't you think?

You still haven't answered his point either.

Nerazzurri said:
Mancio said:

Is that an insult? Can't tell.

Anyway, I actually really liked Mancini at Inter . Under his guidance we were always well organised and hard to break down. I was pleased to see him appointed at City and I genuinely thought that he would get the team to the next level. The thing is, as I have noted above, that he seems to be making the same mistakes all over again and it's very frustrating as I do want him to succeed.

mancini is doing nothing wrong mate , dont let your brain be washed as some people here let . if you are from Sweden you shouldnt have to deal with english media .
you should know what inter was before mancini , and how mancini's work did of inter a real TEAM.
but this require time , and the Sheick well know this , infact mancini will be city manager next year , despite some delusional guys here ;)

-- Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:03 pm --

blueinsa said:
Mancio said:

A bit rich coming from an Italian who likes to think he knows everything about us don't you think?

You still haven't answered his point either.

which point ?

didactic said:
Squatter said:
Mancini doesn't seem a very good man manager to me. He seems to dislike the English players and was letting Balotelli get away with murder

I was waiting for this, so which fantastic English player has he over looked for Balotelli?

Not directly i.e position wise.

But he has been critical of Richards and especially A.J, despite them being two players who give 100%. Balotelli had game after game of tantrums, arm waving and generally acting like a 3 year old before he was pulled up about his attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.