Mancini's future will be decided in one game

fathellensbellend said:
Blue Tooth said:
If you really think that 'The Fans' are that pissed off you need to get out a bit more...a small number of blue mooners are pissed off with Mancini...it's not a fan wide revolt.

you dont go often, thats all i can say.

Of course you would know that for certain wouldn't you?....Maybe you one of the constant moaners that seem to have appeared in the last couple of seasons...in general where I sit in CB3, most are very happy with the progress we are making under Mancini and ALL are long term season ticket holders in their late 40's early 50's.

At the last game against Kiev I had to sit in Level 2 in front of two younger guys who bitched and moaned all through the game...they were a minority and were told in no uncertain terms to stfu by several Blues around them who had come to support the team, myself included.

We are having our best season for a long time, are more than respected by the clubs at the top ( just look at how they set up against us now) and will only be stronger and more competitive next season.

Personally I don't think mancini is in danger...so we disagree.

Blue Tooth said:
fathellensbellend said:
you dont go often, thats all i can say.

Of course you would know that for certain wouldn't you?....Maybe you one of the constant moaners that seem to have appeared in the last couple of seasons...in general where I sit in CB3, most are very happy with the progress we are making under Mancini and ALL are long term season ticket holders in their late 40's early 50's.

At the last game against Kiev I had to sit in Level 2 in front of two younger guys who bitched and moaned all through the game...they were a minority and were told in no uncertain terms to stfu by several Blues around them who had come to support the team, myself included.

We are having our best season for a long time, are more than respected by the clubs at the top ( just look at how they set up against us now) and will only be stronger and more competitive next season.

Always support the team when they are playing, i would love mancini to prove me totally wrong, but when i spend 120 quid going to arsenal, spurs and chelsea and the team doesnt attempt to score a goal, then to my mind questions need asking.

where i sit in cb3 the concensus is that the football is boring, but while we are 3/4th then it's ok to a point.

i remember chelsea having a manager called ranieri, he had all the tools, even finshed 2nd or 3rd, but ultimately with what he had at his disposal he was deemed a failure.

at the end of the day mancini has got carte blanche in the transfer market a wonderful squad, and yet we are the most negative team in the league, it's not just me saying it, many many independant pundits share the same view, they may get castigated on here, but there not all wrong.

fathellensbellend said:
in my opinion roberto has one game to save face with many many city fans, the semi final will either make or break him in the eyes of many.

to win, and to give the fans a day of unbridled joy will give him time, and many will cut him some slack, play with the usual fear and negativity and go down with no attacking intent and adventure then the fans will turn on mass.

over to you roberto
In some fans eyes he will alway be just a couple of defeats away from breaking it.

Ever since just after xmas i've had a gut feeling that things are slowly starting to unravel for Mancini. I admire what he is trying to do (i.e creating a winning mentality etc) but I think he is not big enough for the job. He said at the start of the season it would take 6 months to see any real progress under his management but it looks like we are going backwards instead, I hope i'm wrong but I can see the rags beating us in the semi & if spurs get go on any sort of a decent run in the league then we can kiss fourth goodbye also. Call me pessimistic but I'm bracing myself for another year of heart break.

fathellensbellend said:
Blue Tooth said:

Always support the team when they are playing, i would love mancini to prove me totally wrong, but when i spend 120 quid going to arsenal, spurs and chelsea and the team doesnt attempt to score a goal, then to my mind questions need asking.

where i sit in cb3 the concensus is that the football is boring, but while we are 3/4th then it's ok to a point.

i remember chelsea having a manager called ranieri, he had all the tools, even finshed 2nd or 3rd, but ultimately with what he had at his disposal he was deemed a failure.

at the end of the day mancini has got carte blanche in the transfer market a wonderful squad, and yet we are the most negative team in the league, it's not just me saying it, many many independant pundits share the same view, they may get castigated on here, but there not all wrong.

I don't really listen to independant pundits because I do really think no one is watching City from an 'Agenda free'stance at the mo...everyone seems to have an axe of some sort to grind and I think a lot of our fans are buying into the medias view of City. I honestly don't find us boring to watch. I love how we pass the ball and hold possesion these days. It's a breath of fresh air. It's not perfect but I can see improvement and I think we will be faster and more potent in the next season.If by the end of next season we are not knocking on the door for the title I'll be surprised.The only thing that will screw things up is getting rid of the manager.Could set us back two more seasons.
Football eh? All about opinions.
Oh and as for Ranieri I would have given him another season too ;)

Thankfully, in the great scheme of things, your opinion doesn't matter.
Mancini's future will not be decided by Blue Moon.

Thank God for that never read so much Bollocks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.