Mancini's future

SWP's back said:
de niro said:
Fafajtega said:
Tevez is staying until January, Mancini will get the support he needs in public, but he will be replaced too.

let me explain how things are around here, when you post shit and get banned you dont just pick a new name and post more shit. if so de niro finds you and bans you and your ip.
Fucking lol! Bye bback you twunt

really strange. bback looked like a guy with very balanced opinions ...

de niro said:
Fafajtega said:
Tevez is staying until January, Mancini will get the support he needs in public, but he will be replaced too.

let me explain how things are around here, when you post shit and get banned you dont just pick a new name and post more shit. if so de niro finds you and bans you and your ip.
does that mean he wont beback?

stevethecab said:
de niro said:
Fafajtega said:

does that mean he wont beback?

I hope so

Forza Mancini

hgblue said:
I'm not happy with Mancini's handling of Tevez this season and the debacle the other night (wholly down to Tevez who was totally out of order and now has no future at this club) could have been avoided if Mancini had given Tevez some more game time. It suits Mancini down to the ground that Tevez has made a twat of himself, but I'd question whether a manager should let personal feelings get in the way of the best interests of the club he works for. As others have mentioned Mancini has previous for this type of thing, and if Tevez was my £40 million pound asset I'd be fucking fuming, primarily with the player, but also with his manager for letting the situation get out of control. As far as Mancini's future in concerned, I'm pretty sure he's been given his target for the season and if he achieves it he'll be ok. Remains to be seen whether this week's events have strengthened or weakened us, although if it were my job on the line I'd want Tevez available for selection, because he's a quality player despite his faults.

well said more to it than we know..but your on the right track

^^
can't say I'm surprised.

I'm disappointed that some are using Tevez as an excuse to continue their previous entrenched form.

Edit: thought it would be below longsight

What we don't know doesn't matter what he did is unforgivable.

Who is going to replace BM?

Bobby has the potential (and the cash) to be City's best manager ever, we are a freak show by the scum away from being top of the PL, played 2 game's in the CL get a grip FFS

Forza Mancini

larderland said:
does anyone think this whole saga might effect his position??

i know we all want him to stay but does anyone feel this saga might either make or break him at mcfc??
with our support not one bit.

city diehard said:
posters maintain the argument that mancini should of known better and kept it all behind closed doors. He has exhausted this avenue time and time again, and look where its got him with tevez. Forza Mancini.
I understand that assumption.
But how do you know what went on before, behind closed doors?

mackenzie said:
city diehard said:
posters maintain the argument that mancini should of known better and kept it all behind closed doors. He has exhausted this avenue time and time again, and look where its got him with tevez. Forza Mancini.
I understand that assumption.
But how do you know what went on before, behind closed doors?
So you don't believe Mancini has tried to get on top of this behind closed doors before?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.