Mancini's future

mackenzie said:
SWP's back said:
mackenzie said:
I understand that assumption.
But how do you know what went on before, behind closed doors?
So you don't believe Mancini has tried to get on top of this behind closed doors before?
I don't know either way, but an educated guess ( and that is all any of us can do) is that he wasn't happy and tried to.
All I'm saying is that we need to get a 'siege mentality' at City. We need to stop playing right into the hands of the media and Mancini needs to curb that volatility and wise up.
If any Manager of ours has to resort to publicly going controlled apeshit in front of a camera just to get rid of a primadonna twat then that isn't good.
Is that what you are inferring happened here?

They asked him why he didn't put Tevez on for goodness sake (see I'm not swearing as you don't like it).

What was he meant to say? He'd have been slated for not bringing a striker on if he had "kept it in house" and he was rightfully furious.

I think the 2nd guessing that's going on in the cold light of day 48 hours later is, quite frankly, destructive and holier than though.

Fergie gave Beckham 3 stiches after kicking a boot into his face. Would you have preferred that? Mancini would have been sacked yesterday if that was the case.

Mancini said what needed to be said... he let everyone down and can never again be trusted... go back to Argentina..

Mancini is going to get sacked because some dwarf whos known to be dickend threw a wobbler? no.

remoh said:
robbieh said:
Blue Haze said:
Really hope Mancini comes out on this one. On other forums they seem to think that Mancini will lose the dressing room and crash out of Europe like he did at Inter. They still think Mourinho is nailed on to succeed Mancini if he fails at Real.

Why the f*** would we want a manager who fails at Madrid, the club who can buy whoever they want.

He is also winding everyone up in Spain, he has divided Madrid support with his antics just like he did at Inter. Frankly we can do without it.

Lucky for us that we have a manager who winds no-one up and unites the supporters, eh?

Yes he does unite the supporters. I haven't come across one at a match that isn't in full support of him.

Listen on Saturday and see how behind him they are.

10% of posters on here in the "cabal" equates to 1% in the real world, no matter how loud they shout in here.

remoh said:
robbieh said:
Blue Haze said:
Really hope Mancini comes out on this one. On other forums they seem to think that Mancini will lose the dressing room and crash out of Europe like he did at Inter. They still think Mourinho is nailed on to succeed Mancini if he fails at Real.

Why the f*** would we want a manager who fails at Madrid, the club who can buy whoever they want.

He is also winding everyone up in Spain, he has divided Madrid support with his antics just like he did at Inter. Frankly we can do without it.

Lucky for us that we have a manager who winds no-one up and unites the supporters, eh?

The supporters are behind the maneger except 5-10 people on Bluemoon who quite frankly knows fuck all about football.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Hindsight is a wonderful thing. With the benefit of it we should have made more effort to offload Tevez in the summer.

In hindsight Mancini should maybe have kept his counsel in front of the cameras.

But neither of those things happened and we'll probably have to let Tevez go for less than we might have got this summer. Though I hate Mancini, and have a effigy ready to burn on the green in Preswich if we drop any points before February.

There's no doubt the board will back Mancini over this so hopefully we can start to put it to bed this Saturday then get on with the rest of what should be an exciting season. And if anyone can get anything anti-Mancini out of that then good luck to you.

I spotted it.

Totally behind Bobby.... will join the thousands at Blackburn letting him know how we feel..

Momentum said:
Is it just me or was replacing Dzeko with De Jong not one of the wierdest substitutions when you are 2-0 down. 2-0 up fine, but is there anyone who did not think "What the hell is that about". If there was ever a need for Carlos Tevez to show the other players a bit of movement, rather than the slow paced drifting round the pitch they had done, it was then.

He probably confused everyone so maybe Dzeko got angry, Tevez what the fuck is going on here and the manager caused confusion. I was incredibly confused watching on TV and seeing a striker replaced by a defensive midfielder and then a midfielder replaced with a defender. I now realise Tevez may have been the main cause but confusing substitutons do not help.
I watched at the ground and understood, as did those I was with that we were being over run in midfield and our strikers hadn't touched the ball in ten minutes. So it was a good tactical substitution in my opinion to try and wrestle control.

SWP's back said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Hindsight is a wonderful thing. With the benefit of it we should have made more effort to offload Tevez in the summer.

In hindsight Mancini should maybe have kept his counsel in front of the cameras.

But neither of those things happened and we'll probably have to let Tevez go for less than we might have got this summer. Though I hate Mancini, and have a effigy ready to burn on the green in Preswich if we drop any points before February.

There's no doubt the board will back Mancini over this so hopefully we can start to put it to bed this Saturday then get on with the rest of what should be an exciting season. And if anyone can get anything anti-Mancini out of that then good luck to you.

I spotted it.
LOL! You cheeky boy you.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:10 pm --<br /><br />
bluefandk said:
remoh said:
robbieh said:

The supporters are behind the maneger except 5-10 people on Bluemoon who quite frankly knows fuck all about football.
I take it you'll be there on Saturday then? Because if you were you'd see me back the team and manager.

bluefandk said:
remoh said:
robbieh said:

talk is cheap when your not paying the bill....50 million quid asset.. being blown because the the man in charge of playing him has not done his job properly !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.