Mancini's future

Mancini is going to come out of this smelling of roses!

I wrote a post last night about how no one likes a crises but the opportunities are amazing! Already the press/media/pundits formerly known as 'the rag loving hierarchy' are significantly changing their views of Mancini and MCFC.

All I've heared from the press today including SSN is (and I paraphrase) Tevez is a twat - City and Mancini are class and are dealing with the situation impeccabley.

I'm proud to be a BLUE!

Neither really. It might give him a quick boost, but nothing to write home about. It's all about what he does with the players he wants. If we fail to hit our targets at the end of the season (and for the record, I don't for a minute think we will fail), this saga won't help him out. Likewise, if we over achieve this season, this won't put a dampener on the season.

I do think Mancini will have a smile on the inside though. He's wanted Tevez fucked off for a while now, and this has given him the opportunity to go the the higher ups and tell them to get fucking rid.

It's what I'd be thinking anyway.

All of the press and especially ex players are in the main disgusted at what he who must not be named has done.

In a couple of weeks bob will realise the support from the above mentioned, as we do now

Just watched his interview on the OS for the first time. Wow, he is pissed.

Wouldnt like to be in Dzeko's boots either.

When told Dzeko looked angry , his reply was brilliant.

Well done Mancini!!

I can't see any way the club will not back Roberto. Not as easy as just sacking Tevez though. As wealthy as our owner is we can't just lose 30m so this will have to be handled carefully. I am sure our legal department will be working overtime to weigh up all the options.

I can't believe he can use the misunderstanding card yet again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.