Mancini's future

johnny crossan said:
Mancini has no understanding of the modern game. Players like Carlos have to be handled with subtly, care and sympathy. Look at how Bacon Face does it. An affectionate arm round the shoulder, a potentially career-ending tackle in training, and a midnight visit from more robust elements among the supporters.
my mate's take
Haha. An arm around the shoulder. Is that how Beckham got that cut over his eye?

You take your chances with Fergie. Utd needed Rooney. They didn't need Beckham.

Does anyone think we actually need Tevez?

Chick Counterfly said:
johnny crossan said:
Mancini has no understanding of the modern game. Players like Carlos have to be handled with subtly, care and sympathy. Look at how Bacon Face does it. An affectionate arm round the shoulder, a potentially career-ending tackle in training, and a midnight visit from more robust elements among the supporters.
my mate's take
Haha. An arm around the shoulder. Is that how Beckham got that cut over his eye?

You take your chances with Fergie. Utd needed Rooney. They didn't need Beckham.

Does anyone think we actually need Tevez?

not only do we not need him on the field we dont need his shit baggage.

fuck the cancer off.

citymad said:
intheknow! said:
I've said all along Mancini is not the right manager for City. And I've took abuse on here but I don't care, I feel that more than ever.

Mancini has screwed up. I believe Tevez said he wasn't warming up again NOT that he wasn't going to play but because Mancini was flustered, worried, losing the plot because HIS tactics, team selection etc etc had spectacularly flopped and City were being taught a footballing lesson by Bayern. He overreacted and thought Tevez was refusing to play.

Mancini is a terrible man manager and it's not just Tevez, look at other players who have been jettisoned and how much it's cost the club, all because Mancini doesn't like them!!

that had crossed my mind too.

Definitely terrible.

Having the biggest trophy haul:year in the game ratio outside of Mourinho and Guardiola is just fluke really.

And getting rid of players who cause trouble for the club is definitely a sign of bad man management. Just ask Viv Anderson, Mike Phelan, Gordon Strachan, Neil Webb, Jaap Stam, David Beckham, etc.

Honestly, I don't understand how some of you can even type.

Damocles said:
citymad said:
intheknow! said:
I've said all along Mancini is not the right manager for City. And I've took abuse on here but I don't care, I feel that more than ever.

Mancini has screwed up. I believe Tevez said he wasn't warming up again NOT that he wasn't going to play but because Mancini was flustered, worried, losing the plot because HIS tactics, team selection etc etc had spectacularly flopped and City were being taught a footballing lesson by Bayern. He overreacted and thought Tevez was refusing to play.

Mancini is a terrible man manager and it's not just Tevez, look at other players who have been jettisoned and how much it's cost the club, all because Mancini doesn't like them!!

Definitely terrible.

Having the biggest trophy haul:year in the game ratio outside of Mourinho and Guardiola is just fluke really.

And getting rid of players who cause trouble for the club is definitely a sign of bad man management. Just ask Viv Anderson, Mike Phelan, Gordon Strachan, Neil Webb, Jaap Stam, David Beckham, etc.

its a rag thing.

Damocles said:
citymad said:

Definitely terrible.

because one of them is a WUM and probably a rag, although that makes you die a little inside every time it's written on here, so I'm sorry for another slash at your soul

However some of us are dying inside a little every time a rag WUM posts lies on here that is believed by those who don't check out the facts and then a whole swathe of city fans are he'll bent on one path, and it isn't the righteous one

Ragnarok said:
1.Tevez said in the post match interview to Sky that he wasnt feeling mentally and physically prepared to play and thats why he didnt

2. Zabaleta also said that Tevez just didnt want to play.

How can anyone say that Mancini misunderstood Tevez after the above two things happened.
By ignoring them and relying solely on your agenda.

By the way scooby, to say Tevez has more of a case against City than vice versa, how do you work that out if Mancini's comments come AFTER Tevez is in breach of contract by refusing to play?

I'm gonna side with the majority of lawyers/barristers on that Point who don't agree with you.

de niro said:
its a rag thing.

Time for one of these then?
redcard_239835t.jpg

intheknow! said:

Even in the unlikely event that was the case, Tevez is still 100% in the wrong.

If the manager wants you to warm up twice for your £200k a week you fucking well warm up twice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.