mancini's patronising words

At the fans forum he was berated for not playing enough attackers. On here he is berated for not playing enough attackers. At the game he was booed! Fucking booed by our own fans! for not playing enough attackers!

We made more chances after Tevez went off than in the 20 minutes before!

The manager is correct and the only way you could feel patronised by his comments is if you believe you are better than him.

His response was to all the fans who think you create more chances by playing more attackers. They are wrong and therefore for them this is not patronising, it's educating.

There is still an instinct of "put a big guy up front and lump it into the box" amongst some of our fans and they will never be satisfied with tactical play. They will be disappointed all the way to Wembley or if we're lucky Lansdowne road.

Thread titles like this and the "liar" and "coward" are proof positive that a section of our fans lack the so called "class" they claim to have compared to other teams fans and are in fact just rude, impatient, selfish and in some case just plain stupid.

If I offered anyone 6 points behind the leaders after 13 games at the start this season they would have to be fucking mad to say no. Or have absolutely no concept of what it takes to build a team.

fathellensbellend said:
But if you think I put four strikers on and we score four goals, it is not true.

"All supporters are like this, in England and Italy. I must think like a manager. We can play wide, get the ball into the box, then we can score.

"Supporters just think why don't you put more strikers in the box, two, three, four, five.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know or talk to any city fan who thinks like this, and to come out with crap like this is insulting.

you mr mancini earn a kings ransom, the fans part with a lot of money and deserve better than the dire spectacle that is currently on offer.

He obviously reads bluemoon forum and this is where he has formed his opinion .<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:39 am --<br /><br />
Gelsons Dad said:
At the fans forum he was berated for not playing enough attackers. On here he is berated for not playing enough attackers. At the game he was booed! Fucking booed by our own fans! for not playing enough attackers!

The manager is correct and the only way you could feel patronised by his comments is if you believe you are better than him.

His response was to all the fans who think you create more chances by playing more attackers. They are wrong and therefore for them this is not patronising, it's educating.

There is still an instinct of "put a big guy up front and lump it into the box" amongst some of our fans and they will never be satisfied with tactical play. They will be disappointed all the way to Wembley or if we're lucky Lansdowne road.

Thread titles like this and the "liar" and "coward" are proof positive that a section of our fans lack the so called "class" they claim to have compared to other teams fans and are in fact just rude, impatient, selfish and in some case just plain stupid.

If I offered anyone 6 points behind the leaders after 13 games at the start this season they would have to be fucking mad to say no. Or have absolutely no concept of what it takes to build a team.

Now that is what i call a post fukin bob on every word

I doff my cap to you sir definatly sums up some of the shite spouted on here
by mard arse fukin kids crying i want it now

Gelsons Dad said:

This cannot be argued with.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/8132962/Manchester-City-fans-turn-on-Roberto-Mancini-as-goal-drought-continues.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... inues.html</a>

this might just solve the argument the hypotheses of more strikers == more goals. A battle between

------------GK: Zigic---------------
Fuller----Crouch--Agbonlahor--Bent--
Davies---Tevez---Dempsey--Cahill---
--------Drogba---Torres------------

and:

---------Onuoha-----Kompany------
-Micah--GJohnson---Alex--King-------
-Evra----Vermaelen--Kolo----Cole----
-------------GK : Samba---------------

its about time he fucked off, the man is stealing money, he does not care what the fans think, cheeky bastard if you ask me

Things like this really piss me off about people on here who defend Mancini.

I'm talking about the abject performances against Blackburn, Wolves & Birmingham.

Lets be honest if the refs had done their job when we played Blackpool and Newcastle we could have quite easily lost both or just scrapped a draw.

We have such wonderful attacking players who are being told to do the opposite of what we thought they were being bought for. Proof is when Mancini told Milner to stop his forward runs on Saturday.

He's a defensive moron who can't understand why his tactics that worked so well in a dour Italian league are failing against 85% of the teams in this league who will always park the bus against us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.