Mancini's selection and tactics

Only 5 games & 1 champs league into the season. Things will come good when the players forget last years medals are in the past. Richards back to replace Zab when a change is needed. Aguero back to full fitness, plus silva does'nt look fit. Most of all Kompany back to be the player we know he is. Then we will back where we left off last season. Mancini has be slagged from the day he arrived. But remember we have started to win trophies. forget the money spent. You buy players but you have to turn them into a side. We will come good, the fringe players will get a run out against Villa which can't be bad for them or the team.

He should stop fucking about and go back to the 4-2-3-1 of last season.
Choose 2 from Garcia, Barry, Milner and Rodwell to hold and move Yaya up.
If anything we are too rich with quality that finding that 1st eleven week in week out is near impossible.
We also faced a very in form and comfortable Arsenal side today, was never gonna be an easy 3 points and walk in the park for us.

Roberto Mancini has supplied me with my two greatest moments in football in 45 yrs
so if anybody wants to call him , its a punch up on Mercer way next home game .........ok?

Pam said:
Moronic thread.

Is it fuck...it's a legitimate question

I felt today for most of the game we were going to get beat,and could easily have done so,now I DONT expect us to win every game,but something has changed,for the worse at the moment,especially at home

Last season I said after about 5 HOME games,that we wont lose a game at home all season,and was proven to be right,I dont feel as though I will be able to say the same thing this season somehow

[1] Mancini is the new Tinkerman. Too many changes with the new boys. Their lack of pre-season hasn't helped but you can only change in crucial positions when everyone knows what they are doing. We plainly don't know what we are doing. Indeed I just don't understand half of Mancini's selections this season.

[2] Probably a lot to do with [1] but our defending is very shoddy. We are not pressing anything like as well as last season and we are not covering others correctly at all. Kompany especially is no where near last season's form.

[3] Poor substitutions. The wrong players have been taken off and brought on time after time.

Did a doppelgänger come back from Sardinia to manage us this summer? Because it bloody seems like it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.