Mancini's selection and tactics

Why don't the whingers apply for the manager's job, since they all seem to know better than the present post holder? They could be earning millions.

The team selection was wrong today in my opinion, but hindsight is a wonderful thing. I suspect he knows better than us. We're not privy to who is carrying knocks, who is looking good in training etc. Many of my mates are knowledgeable reds, and they constantly bemoan Ferguson's team selections, doesn't make him a bad manager either.

It's a tough one because if we hold on and win 1-0 then he's got it spot on .
My only concern is the non inclusion of Milner today and against Madrid .
I think he would of made some impact in both fixtures

What will be the deciding factor of Mancini is our performance in the Champions League. Get out of the group and his position will be a lot more secure. Bomb out of the groups, then the pressure on us and him retaining the title will be a lot greater.

Ray78 said:
What will be the deciding factor of Mancini is our performance in the Champions League. Get out of the group and his position will be a lot more secure. Bomb out of the groups, then the pressure on us retaining the title will be a lot greater.

I think his position is secure whatever happens this season. We won't win something every year.

Ray78 said:
What will be the deciding factor of Mancini is our performance in the Champions League. Get out of the group and his position will be a lot more secure. Bomb out of the groups, then the pressure on us retaining the title will be a lot greater.

As per the thread title his selection and tactics in Europe have been poor since he joined. Somehow he has managed to carry that over to our league form and that is very worrying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.