Mancio to crack the whip?

i haven't read all the moaning in this thread. Can't be arsed. Its probably a load of shit article anyway, but assuming Mancini is going to end up dropping players and holding some accountable, why the fuck is Yaya Toure not being singled out? He is one of our most important players and hasn't looked bothered all season. Barry has put in far more effort than Yaya this season for example, as utterly shit as Barry was on Saturday.

BillyShears said:
jackrussel said:
fathellensbellend said:
you honestly believe chelsea will never attract another top manager, of course they will.

top clubs in europe swap their manager on a regular basis.

if city won 8 trophies in 7 seasons, i couldnt care less who was in charge, i would be ecstatic, but i do hope it is mancini who leads us to more success
mancini with 3 trophys already is well on the way and will beat the chelsea haul given 7 seasons.

Not to split hairs but Chelsea have won 8 proper trophies in 7 seasons, they've won 10 if you include the Charity Shield.
good point mate just wish terry could take a penalty and it would have been11

greasedupdeafguy said:
ped said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Really don't get these posts there completely different circumstances.
why /?
Because football is so different now as is our club with huge expectations from the money invested in it.
the expectations were huge back then,the money is all relevent city spent as much as anyone in those days a bit like today,my gripe is with fans knee jerk reactions,thankfully khaldon and co ,will know for a fact if mancini ,has gone as far as he can ,or he has lost the dressing room ,not fans surmising

Does make me laugh when everyone says 3 trophies, the season before when we didn't win the charity shield, then it was a nothing trophy and doesn't count

fuck me, fa cup winners, premier league champions, community shield winners ( should have been 2 ) 2 seasons champions league qualification without having to play qualifying round, best defensive record for last 2 seasons and same this season, only lost 3 matches so far in league, almost broke record for most goals in a season. all in 3 years, 2 full seasons, and people want him sacked ? i despair with some of the stuff on here, mancini has been brilliant, ok sometimes we see things which WE think should be happening on pitch and mancini does something that makes us scratch our heads and ask why but he gets results, thats why we're 2nd.
Don't get me wrong saturdays performance was abysmal and worst for a long time but shit happens, would we have played so bad if there was no international matches ? who knows.
The one thing that puzzled me was yaya in for milner ? having come back from a tournament a subs role for sure i thought hey-ho onwards and upwards if we finish 2nd this season there's no disgrace, 5th, 3rd, CHAMPIONS, and runners up i'm happy with that, and yes i want more success.
Forza Mancini

northstander said:
fuck me, fa cup winners, premier league champions, community shield winners ( should have been 2 ) 2 seasons champions league qualification without having to play qualifying round, best defensive record for last 2 seasons and same this season, only lost 3 matches so far in league, almost broke record for most goals in a season. all in 3 years, 2 full seasons, and people want him sacked ? i despair with some of the stuff on here, mancini has been brilliant, ok sometimes we see things which WE think should be happening on pitch and mancini does something that makes us scratch our heads and ask why but he gets results, thats why we're 2nd.
Don't get me wrong saturdays performance was abysmal and worst for a long time but shit happens, would we have played so bad if there was no international matches ? who knows.
The one thing that puzzled me was yaya in for milner ? having come back from a tournament a subs role for sure i thought hey-ho onwards and upwards if we finish 2nd this season there's no disgrace, 5th, 3rd, CHAMPIONS, and runners up i'm happy with that, and yes i want more success.exactly
Forza Mancini
<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:52 pm --<br /><br />
mekonmcfc said:
Does make me laugh when everyone says 3 trophies, the season before when we didn't win the charity shield, then it was a nothing trophy and doesn't count
when you go 34 years without a trophy everyone counts.

People on here are talking about the FA Cup as if it's shoe-in.On current form I see it as anything but.As DD stated many pages back we have failed to win in 18 outings this season that is not the stuff of Champions.We have been spluttering over the line all season,and the management team have been powerless in addressing this.If the FA Cup is all that is left to realistically aim for,and winning it
likely to save Mancini's job,I can easily see him looking for work elsewhere come season's end.

Not only have we failed to win 18 times this season

In the 14 games against spurs,arsenal,rags,everton,Liverpool, Chelse,Madrid,Dortmund, Ajax

Ie the better of the sides we have faced, we have won 2 out of 14.

With rags,everton,Chelsea and arsenal still all likely to be in the Fa cup in QF it doesn't make us favourites does it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.