Mancio to crack the whip?

jackrussel said:
fathellensbellend said:
jackrussel said:
anyone who wants to sack roberto should look in the trophy cabinet,i dont want us to turn into another chelsea,back the manager with the players he wants this summer.

chelsea have had 8 trophies in 7 seasons, i would love to be another chelsea
sorry mate there now in a postion where no top manager would go there and no one has any respect for them, have a look in the trophy cabinet then back the mancini,he won 3 trophys in 18 months and could still add another this year. chelsea won the champions league and fa cup and they still sacked the manager,how sad.hope we never act like that..
The difference, between City and Chelsea.

jackrussel said:
fathellensbellend said:
jackrussel said:
anyone who wants to sack roberto should look in the trophy cabinet,i dont want us to turn into another chelsea,back the manager with the players he wants this summer.

sorry mate there now in a postion where no top manager would go there and no one has any respect for them, have a look in the trophy cabinet then back the mancini,he won 3 trophys in 18 months and could still add another this year. chelsea won the champions league and fa cup and they still sacked the manager,how sad.hope we never act like that..

you honestly believe chelsea will never attract another top manager, of course they will.

top clubs in europe swap their manager on a regular basis.

if city won 8 trophies in 7 seasons, i couldnt care less who was in charge, i would be ecstatic, but i do hope it is mancini who leads us to more success

fathellensbellend said:
jackrussel said:
fathellensbellend said:

you honestly believe chelsea will never attract another top manager, of course they will.

if city won 8 trophies in 7 seasons, i couldnt care less who was in charge, i would be ecstatic, but i do hope it is mancini who leads us to more success
It´s not only about trophies.....Do you want players like Terry, Lampard and Cole running the show (suberb players btw) who when they don´t like the manager they tries to get him the sack by not giving 100%? Do you want the manager do get the sack whenever he has a few bad results, like Di Matteo for example after they lost against Juventus who won the Fa Cup and the coveted CL trophy Abramovich always been after, careful what you wish for.

stonerblue said:
Ray78 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
So do I mate. I think the fat lady is clearing her throat.

Yep Mancini is past the point of no return. However the important question is who we are going to replace him with?

what a bunch of top fuckin Blues. You fuckin deserve each other.

What the fuck does that mean?

I do think I am a top Blue actually having followed them for 46 years through all the shit;-)

I have no fucking idea what you said that for though?

It appears you think I am hoping for RM to be replaced? Nothing could be further from the truth... read my earlier post on the subject... the one after the post you quoted....I am one of his staunchest supporters, but I just think there is an air of inevitability surrounding him now.

and just so there is no doubt.... I've copied and pasted below
===========================================

I think the bell is tolling....

So do I mate. I think the fat lady is clearing her throat.

And I said that with a heavy heart. You know my feelings, but I 'ALWAYS' want what is best for MCFC. Mancini delivered what I never thought possible, certainly not before I peg out and depart this earth... So for that, I will always hold him in high regard... But, the bar has been raised, expectation has been raised... we are not 'lickle citeh' any more; so we cannot go backwards now. The board will not accept 'being in the hunt'.... they will want us to capture more trophies. If RM has reached the end of the line,then so be it, but let's remember what he delivered and wish him well.

I hope he can turn it around, but I fear it's gone and he is toast!

I refer you back to what I was told in October.... note he was at the Roma game!!!

Does this mean Sinclair will play? lol

Nastasic and Kolo were left out as they were deemed to be not quite ready after returning from international duty.

Said Mancini: “Nastasic came back Friday and Kolo came back three or four days ago – plus the last time Garcia played there, he played really, really well.

Two CB have international duty and they can't play 4 days later?

Well Think I'll add my thoughts on this.

To me Mancini's management style is all about cracking the whip with most players. Some get away with it (Yaya being one - in my opinion)

I have no experience of managing football teams but have experience of managing people in a professional capacity.

Rather than crack the whip - I'd rather Mancini have an open discussion with the group whereby they can all express opinions, offer suggestions and agree to put grievances aside for the remainder of the season. They need to pull together (that includes the management) collectivity for the sake of the football club and their pride.

yes - we shouldn't have player power but also we shouldn't be having total dictatorial management.

I fully appreciate what Mancini has done for this club but I have said for some time - I don't think he's the one who can push us to the next level.

I don't buy all this Mourniho is a 2/3 year manager - I personally couldn't give a toss - we need sustained success for a period of 3-5 years to help build this brand to the level the owners want.

What the club want to put in place is a footballing philosophy - doesn't matter how long the manager stays. That will take time to embed still, so a short term manager delivering trophies and raising the profile is fine by me.

fathellensbellend said:
jackrussel said:
fathellensbellend said:

mancini with 3 trophys already is well on the way and will beat the chelsea haul given 7 seasons.

jackrussel said:
fathellensbellend said:
jackrussel said:

mancini with 3 trophys already is well on the way and will beat the chelsea haul given 7 seasons.

Not to split hairs but Chelsea have won 8 proper trophies in 7 seasons, they've won 10 if you include the Charity Shield.

jackrussel said:
fathellensbellend said:
jackrussel said:

absolutely, and we are going to win the cup this season, but their is nothing to prove that changing your manager has an adverse effect, chelsea have more pots that utd in the corresponding amount of time, despite the changes at the top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.