ManCityFans.net Suspended

Neville the rat boy said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Excellent site and hope it gets back up soon as I am sure it will.

I agree,the debate is a lot better on mancityfans as its got more mature posters.This site is great as its got a lot of traffic but a lot of twats along with it.
G & B

par for the course fella...with more traffic you are going to attract a wider style of poster pro-rata...added to that, we are very liberal with our bans and warnings on this site and tend to let a lot of things go that would result in bans on other sites, thus allowing some of the idiotic posters to stick around

shadygiz said:
Neville the rat boy said:
I agree,the debate is a lot better on mancityfans as its got more mature posters.This site is great as its got a lot of traffic but a lot of twats along with it.
G & B

par for the course fella...with more traffic you are going to attract a wider style of poster pro-rata...added to that, we are very liberal with our bans and warnings on this site and tend to let a lot of things go that would result in bans on other sites, thus allowing some of the idiotic posters to stick around

quite right Shady, we need our regular fix of "sport with the numpties".

Rammy Blue said:
shadygiz said:

im not sure, as i wouldnt no what bracket i would fall into with a few on here.

i think it had something to do with steaming.as in streaming live city matches through the web.

mcfcdave said:
i think it had something to do with steaming.as in streaming live city matches through the web.

I doubt that. Since getting a warning from the host (who was warned by the premier league) no links to streams have been posted.

Rammy Blue said:
shadygiz said:

;-)

Numpties is about the right description I would say. Hard to get a real debate as it gets taken over by them and lost amongst the nonsense under the guise of so called funny posts.

nool said:
mcfcdave said:

I doubt that. Since getting a warning from the host (who was warned by the premier league) no links to streams have been posted.

how the fuck does a site get shut down for posting links to games that are in the public domain and freely available to all on the internet

their site didnt host games or broadcast them, they merely provided links to external sources, pretty much like me posting a link to sky sports news

myp2p fought their corner recently and won their case....so why would another site be taken down for the same reasons, unless their hosting company shat their pants at the prem league headed note paper

shadygiz said:
nool said:

how the fuck does a site get shut down for posting links to games that are in the public domain and freely available to all on the internet

their site didnt host games or broadcast them, they merely provided links to external sources, pretty much like me posting a link to sky sports news

myp2p fought their corner recently and won their case....so why would another site be taken down for the same reasons, unless their hosting company shat their pants at the prem league headed note paper

We got the same letter.

We told them to go and fuck themselves.

We still haven't been taken down. I wouldn't imagine it was for this, Ric and the MCF owner are in contact about this issue and I would imagine would present a united front.

Maybe it's just bandwidth again

mcfcdave said:

Not sure why they went out but it's more than just a web server error. The DNS listing of the website itself is no longer resolving to an IP address, so it may be gone for a while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.