mancunian born

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
Barcon said:
Looks like a far few from sunny Failsworth, that's where I did my growing up. Lord lane to be precise.
Alder Road me. Where do you live now mate?

In Toronto Canada now. I used to knock about on Alder rd. I lived up the top end of Lord lane ( bottom of Brierly ave) but had loads of friends down the other end near the Holy family church. Spent many nights nicking empty bottles from the back of the eight bells on Alder rd. Mani lived down that end at the time.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:34 pm --<br /><br />
Shay Guevara said:
Who gives a fuck?

Seriously.

Shay Guevara walks into the Doctors office:

Doctor, Doctor, I'm having a hard time making friends, you fucking cocksucker.

Born at St Marys hospital July 1989.
Lived in Gorton
Moved to Clayton
Now in Rochdale since 2002.
Mancunian and proud, and I am NOT a Rochdalian (hate the place)

born in Crumpsall, lived in Cheetham Hill, then moved to Langley Estate - left and joined the Army when I was 16, moved all around the world (I feel like a Lisa Stansfield song) and now live in Tynemouth (with a fellow soldier - female guys, but she was still a soldier) and although my lad wasn't - he was born in Bath when I was there in the Army he is still a proud blue (and on here even more than me lol)............... Yes I am Mancunian born, a proud City fan and now extolling the virtues to the Geordies, Mackams, Sand Dancers & Monkey Hangers who make up my social circle....

Barcon said:
Uncle Wally One Ball said:
Alder Road me. Where do you live now mate?

In Toronto Canada now. I used to knock about on Alder rd. I lived up the top end of Lord lane ( bottom of Brierly ave) but had loads of friends down the other end near the Holy family church. Spent many nights nicking empty bottles from the back of the eight bells on Alder rd. Mani lived down that end at the time.

-- Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:34 pm --

Shay Guevara said:
Who gives a fuck?

Seriously.

Barcon goes to the Doctors:

"Shit username" says the doctor

Shay Guevara said:
Barcon said:
In Toronto Canada now. I used to knock about on Alder rd. I lived up the top end of Lord lane ( bottom of Brierly ave) but had loads of friends down the other end near the Holy family church. Spent many nights nicking empty bottles from the back of the eight bells on Alder rd. Mani lived down that end at the time.

-- Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:34 pm --

Good one.
Me and your Mum laughed so hard some of my piss came out her nose.

Born at Crumpsall Hospital in 1964. Lived just around the corner in Sherdley Road for much of my formative years (attended Crumpsall Primary just opposite our house), but then we upped and moved to Bury when I was about 8 I think.

Still there, but the rest of the family are now spread around the globe.

Barcon said:
Shay Guevara said:

Good one.
Me and your Mum laughed so hard some of my piss came out her nose.

That is quite funny. Shame I had to read 5 pages of people naming areas of Manchester to get to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.