Mangala Confirmed? (not official yet)

ColinLee said:
Mister Appointment said:
Not sure if anyone's posted this, but I believe that the hold up isn't between City/Porto/Mangala but between Porto and and Mangala's 3rd party owners. They haven't agreed a fee based on what City are paying Porto.
It's actually been posted multiple times by multiple posters how ever that doesn't stop the flappers flapping and coming up with their own ludicrous reasons for the delay. Your post won't make any difference either I'm afraid.
Non flappers deny themselves the pleasure of a restful roost when all turns out well.

Re: Mangala Confirmed

SWP's back said:
Why Always Ste said:
This is City playing games people... wakeup.

The media want to ignore us... ok.

The website wasn't hacked, we're just playing the game.

Social media erupts = loads of exposure for City.

So nice when you know how to promote shit online :)
I don't think we would be so unprofessional as to do that to Porto.

True. think I posted this at 2am, half asleep and not thinking right (that's my excuse for a cockup anyway :P )

It wouldn't be City without some ongoing transfer each season. Last year was the Isco Disco. In January we lost the league because we didn't sign Fernando and Mangala and then there is the world's worst transfer window when we decided that Van Persie was the be all or end all, he chose the scum and so we felt Hazard's agent fee were absurb and went for the next best thing in Scott Sinclair.

It seems as though City have got things all sewn up our end and we await Porto's resolution with the 3rd party. It won't be far off I am sure. Until then let's make sure we keep those arms a flapping.

i reckon its who is meant to pay the 3rd party for the ownership rights. Porto will say City have to pay it and City will say its part of the transfer fee. Think thats the hold up.

GeekinGav said:
i reckon its who is meant to pay the 3rd party for the ownership rights. Porto will say City have to pay it and City will say its part of the transfer fee. Think thats the hold up.

Good shout hopefully it is this then. Either way it's been going in long now and needs to be signed. Heard rumours that his wife or something didn't wanna move to Manchester or some tosh like that.

Just watched the highlights to next season's Champions League final on the City website. City over coming previous holders Real Madrid with two dramatic late goals.

There's also a Messi interview there but it won't be posted until next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.