Mangala Confirmed? (not official yet)

john@staustell said:
nmc said:
I assume now this has happened Porto will want to announce this to the Portuguese Stock Exchange quite quickly - I'm not sure whether they can announce during the day but I'd be surprised if they are not on the phone to City saying all " games are off" this needs to be announced pronto because it will damage Porto's relationship with analysts and investors if they are not seen to be completely honest. The suspicion in the markets must be that this deal has been done but is being kept under wraps - which is hardly consistent with the transparency rules demanded by a stock exchange. I bet Txiki's mobile was ringing red hot in the early hours - or late at night in the US.

If these investors haven't heard Mangala is going to City they must have been in a sealed canister at the bottom of the sea all summer.

Yes you are right but many of them won't be football fans they will represent pension funds and the like and will be looking at things from a different perspective. If the business they own shares in sells an asset and receives circa €38m in return they will expect to be advised through the appropriate channels not from the back page of the Sun, Twitter or a hacked video on YouTube. From Porto's perspective this looks pretty shabby and they are going to be well hacked off with us (excuse the pun).

Re: Mangala Confirmed

Crab Paste! said:
GX Blue said:
Crab Paste! said:
Why is Sharon the photographer always at these things when the whole tedious episode is being filmed anyway? Where do her millions of pictures end up?

Mate if you think that was Sharon you've got problems ;-)

I only watched the first few seconds (lingering shots of luggage aren't really my thing) saw a fatty with their face hidden by a camera and assumed it was her, assumed wrong it seems.

EDIT

Just watched it again and she's not a fatty.

Carry on.
gave me a good giggle this...

Ive read on tinternet that the video was made nearly 2 weeks ago and after the video was made he went away on holiday and hasnt actually signed yet??

adr2.8i said:
Ive read on tinternet that the video was made nearly 2 weeks ago and after the video was made he went away on holiday and hasnt actually signed yet??
I think that's true. He may well be ready to sign, but there maybe other parties involved who have to be satisfied before the deal can be "done"

Not sure if anyone's posted this, but I believe that the hold up isn't between City/Porto/Mangala but between Porto and and Mangala's 3rd party owners. They haven't agreed a fee based on what City are paying Porto.

Posted this in the other thread when there was mention of him tweeting a pic in English while in Miami but the finals of the International Champions Cup is August 4th, also in Miami. This is also the same date mentioned before when he would join up with the team. Sagna is down there as well, as of 4 days ago so I don't know if he's joining earlier or they are coming together to link up with the rest of the team.

The leaked video to me look like there's suppose to be more to it as it was part of "Inside City" and not just a new signee video. So maybe there's more content with Sagna and Zuculini finally paid for etc etc.

Mister Appointment said:
Not sure if anyone's posted this, but I believe that the hold up isn't between City/Porto/Mangala but between Porto and and Mangala's 3rd party owners. They haven't agreed a fee based on what City are paying Porto.
It's actually been posted multiple times by multiple posters how ever that doesn't stop the flappers flapping and coming up with their own ludicrous reasons for the delay. Your post won't make any difference either I'm afraid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.