Manipulation

gio's side step said:
Dhenry said:
You strike me as the kind of guy, who would read a fairytale ending with "and they all lived happily ever after." and have an uncontrollable urge to grab a pen and rewrite it into "until they died in horrible circumstances."

He's gone, he wishes us all the best, we wish him all the best.

You sound like the kind of guy who listens to the government tell us that there are WMD's in Iraq and that we should go to war based on this premise, and say, yeeehaaa, sounds perfectly acceptable and legitimate to me.

What a pathetic analogy!

He wanted to go and has done ever since we binned poor old Mark who loves him like a son. He said nice things about us yesterday because we fined the **** a lot of money for shooting his mouth off last week. He will stick the boot in as soon as his contract with us expires. By that time we will have at least one trophy in our cabinet and no one but you will give a flying fuck.

GaudinoMotors said:
People have been tolerant and entertained your wallowing in unecessary masochistic gloom - but firing back about WMD etc just makes you look childish

I am asking for no tollerance. Couldn't give a shit how many blind sheep there are on here. I find some of the 'ive supported city for 5 minutes uneccesary hyper optimism at something like Mancini's scarf or toilet paper' equally entertaining. The point wasnt about WMD, it was a point about living life with your eyes shut and believing everything you're told without using an ounce of critical thought. You have completely proved this point.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:09 am --<br /><br />
baldybouncer said:
gio's side step said:
You sound like the kind of guy who listens to the government tell us that there are WMD's in Iraq and that we should go to war based on this premise, and say, yeeehaaa, sounds perfectly acceptable and legitimate to me.

What a pathetic analogy!

I'm glad you understand the analogy well enough to have determined it pathetic

i dont belive it for one second.

RM clearly has a problem with bellamy and decided to get rid of him......that is the only reason bellamy has left. He has always said that regardless of who the club brought in players wise that he wanted to stay at the club and fight for his place. Therefore it is obviousl that RM has told bellamy he has no future at the club regardless of RM saying that the door is always open to him.

Intersting to see who will play on the left now....

he seems to prefer AJ on the right.

SWP? limits him playing on the left so not a good alternative
barry?......fits in with RM defensive nature...but not a good attacking option
milner (IF we get him)?......obvious choice....would prefer bellmy over him though in that position
robinho...doesnt want to be here so cannt see it
silva?......not as quick as bellers but technically better so could be the prefered option.....will weaken the left side defensively though and may nuetralise the possibility of getting kolorov into the attack

There is obviously some kind of financial agreement between the club and Bellamy, which has made this possible, Cardiff probably arent paying anything wages wise. I'd be thanking them too!

Of course City have bought his silence. There can be no doubt about it, surely.

It happens all the time in football.

I don't think Bellamy hates City, I think he likes us. I think he's gutted to miss out on the chance of trophies. I don't know how he feels about Khaldoon and Cook to be honest. It's obvious he hates Mancini though.

When will some people realise that the majority of stuff you read in the press is spin?

simon23 said:
i dont belive it for one second.

RM clearly has a problem with bellamy and decided to get rid of him......that is the only reason bellamy has left. He has always said that regardless of who the club brought in players wise that he wanted to stay at the club and fight for his place. Therefore it is obviousl that RM has told bellamy he has no future at the club regardless of RM saying that the door is always open to him.

Intersting to see who will play on the left now....

he seems to prefer AJ on the right.

SWP? limits him playing on the left so not a good alternative
barry?......fits in with RM defensive nature...but not a good attacking option
milner (IF we get him)?......obvious choice....would prefer bellmy over him though in that position
robinho...doesnt want to be here so cannt see it
silva?......not as quick as bellers but technically better so could be the prefered option.....will weaken the left side defensively though and may nuetralise the possibility of getting kolorov into the attack

We will not be playing anyone on the "left"

Didsbury Dave said:
Of course City have bought his silence. There can be no doubt about it, surely.

It happens all the time in football.

I don't think Bellamy hates City, I think he likes us. I think he's gutted to miss out on the chance of trophies. I don't know how he feels about Khaldoon and Cook to be honest. It's obvious he hates Mancini though.

When will some people realise that the majority of stuff you read in the press is spin?

I actually think Bellamy likes us. The club. Fans. But saying Khaldoon and Cook are great men, which is then followed with a Cook love letter response on the OS, which is then followed with a reference to Bellamy's love letter to Khaldoon on the OS, smells hilarious.

If we play 4-3-3 it will be Silva or Johnson on the left side of the three.

If we play 4-4-2 it will SWP or Johnson on the left.

If we play the diamond noone will be on the left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.