Mansour happy even if City don't win league title....

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Uber Blue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
if we're honest we improved because West Brom played like Stoke and Norwich were naive and played so openly we punished them like we did to everybody at the start of the season.

When it came to pressure back on v Wolves we pissed arsed around again and made it far more difficult than it needed to be.

Still, nice to know the Sheikh still exists, do government officials in Abu Dhabi not get holidays? David Cameron does.

Very true. Although if the score at the end of the match would have saw us scoring 6 goals nobody would have said we wouldn't have deserved it. We need a fine tuned, clinical Kun for the next three games.

I agree, but we missed some sitters in all honesty and goal difference is important, so it was still a bit dissappointing.
4-4 at home or 0-2 away? This is the Premirship where any club can beat any other on its day, so I know which result I prefer...............

These guys won't make any rash decisions!

Anyone who thinks otherwise is either a rag or a ****!

They did the right thing getting rid of Hughesless and have been justified in that decision.

Dribble said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Uber Blue said:
Very true. Although if the score at the end of the match would have saw us scoring 6 goals nobody would have said we wouldn't have deserved it. We need a fine tuned, clinical Kun for the next three games.

I agree, but we missed some sitters in all honesty and goal difference is important, so it was still a bit dissappointing.
4-4 at home or 0-2 away? This is the Premirship where any club can beat any other on its day, so I know which result I prefer...............

obviously, but wouldn't you prefer 6-0, like it should have been?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Dribble said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

obviously, but wouldn't you prefer 6-0, like it should have been?
Mate, most games we've played this season could've been 17-0 if every shot had gone in and we hadn't conceded any. We won 0-2 away from home, bettered our GD by 2 and gained 3 points. GD is great, but at this stage of the season, it's all about the points.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.