Mansour happy even if City don't win league title....

Didsbury Dave said:
bobmcfc said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Listen to you all getting giddy. What did you expect him to say as the season reaches it's climax? If he was so 'long term thinking' as you lot like to imagine why did he not give Mancini a new contract last summer, or last christmas?

'it's been a decent season but I'm not convinced on the Italian. Depends on whether Jose is moving on, or if we win the league. Poncey haired twat might even resign'

Amusingly, many believe it is and always has been khaldoon who champions Mancini, not the sheikh.

Noone knows what Abu dhabi are thinking until season end. He may be kept on, he may be sacked, he may walk. This quote in itself is of course totally meaningless.

you think mancini is a poncey haired twat ?
It wasn't me who said that, it was the sheikh.

ahhh i see what you did there..

A bitterness Miss Piggy would be proud of.

I'll tell you what they're thinking in Abu Dhabi. Exactly what they say they are.

coleridge said:
A bitterness Miss Piggy would be proud of.

I'll tell you what they're thinking in Abu Dhabi. Exactly what they say they are.
Pmsl.

Sounds like there will be no changes in the playing staff either.

if we're honest we improved because West Brom played like Stoke and Norwich were naive and played so openly we punished them like we did to everybody at the start of the season.

When it came to pressure back on v Wolves we pissed arsed around again and made it far more difficult than it needed to be.

Still, nice to know the Sheikh still exists, do government officials in Abu Dhabi not get holidays? David Cameron does.

Kun Aguero said:
Now we have Dismal can tolmies hairdo and SWP's back please post.
i don't think tolmie likes mancini much either. i think SWPs back likes Mancini but its all so confusing .

Didsbury Dave said:
Listen to you all getting giddy. What did you expect him to say as the season reaches it's climax? If he was so 'long term thinking' as you lot like to imagine why did he not give Mancini a new contract last summer, or last christmas?

'it's been a decent season but I'm not convinced on the Italian. Depends on whether Jose is moving on, or if we win the league. Poncey haired twat might even resign'

Amusingly, many believe it is and always has been khaldoon who champions Mancini, not the sheikh.

Noone knows what Abu dhabi are thinking until season end. He may be kept on, he may be sacked, he may walk. This quote in itself is of course totally meaningless.
Unfuckinbelievable!!!!! Would you believe the interview if the Sheikh signed it with his own blood?

Mancini wouldn't have been my first choice as manager, but regardless of who was made manager at the time, I would have supported them to the last. I was neither a Hughes in or outer, I'm just simply a Manchester City supporter. Is supporting our incumbant manager and players so hard to do?

I can't stand Mourinho, but if he was made our manager tomorrow, he would have my unnoquivocal support. But what is it with you and Mourinho, dya wanna bum him or summat?

Mancini is our manager so just get over it....

bobmcfc said:
Kun Aguero said:
Now we have Dismal can tolmies hairdo and SWP's back please post.
i don't think tolmie likes mancini much either. i think SWPs back likes Mancini but its all so confusing .

SWP used to like Mancini but he had a melt down after the Arsenal game and wanted him sacked. Since then i'm not to sure where SWP back is with Mancini.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
if we're honest we improved because West Brom played like Stoke and Norwich were naive and played so openly we punished them like we did to everybody at the start of the season.

When it came to pressure back on v Wolves we pissed arsed around again and made it far more difficult than it needed to be.

Still, nice to know the Sheikh still exists, do government officials in Abu Dhabi not get holidays? David Cameron does.

Very true. Although if the score at the end of the match would have saw us scoring 6 goals nobody would have said we wouldn't have deserved it. We need a fine tuned, clinical Kun for the next three games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.