Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wayne71 said:
de niro said:
wayne71 said:
Outstanding? Its a load of utter horsehit. Not sure what game Billy was watching but with a top class manager we would have won.

am i being clarkied.

I've no idea, I suspect I'm being reverse clarkied in initially responding to the biggest troll on here then being labelled one myself!

Chelsea were definitely there for the taking yesterday, a better manager would have at least attempted to seize the opportunity IMHO.

Which better manager do you suggest?

blueparrot said:
wayne71 said:
de niro said:
am i being clarkied.

I've no idea, I suspect I'm being reverse clarkied in initially responding to the biggest troll on here then being labelled one myself!

Chelsea were definitely there for the taking yesterday, a better manager would have at least attempted to seize the opportunity IMHO.

Somebody said we where getting Mourinho a while ago?

blueparrot said:
wayne71 said:
de niro said:
am i being clarkied.

Please dont feed the trolls!

blueinsa said:
blueparrot said:
wayne71 said:

Sorry

wayne71 said:
blueparrot said:
wayne71 said:

Ahh the classic lane change of the internet troll.

Let's hear it Wayne. Which better managers than Pellegrini would've beaten Mourinho's chelsea yesterday ?

Dyou wanna phone a friend ? :)

blueinsa said:
blueparrot said:
wayne71 said:

Is he another one from the Bob Squad's Free Speech forum?

Still amuses me now.

wayne71 said:
blueparrot said:
wayne71 said:

Fuck me.....

Mister Appointment said:
wayne71 said:
blueparrot said:

Ahh the classic lane change of the internet troll.

Let's hear it Wayne. Which better managers than Pellegrini would've beaten Mourinho's chelsea yesterday ?

Dyou wanna phone a friend ? :)
Yeah 'cause if we'd had a better manager, Milner and Aguero would have got good chances on target instead of missing them. The only mistake I felt he made was to bring Lampard on instead of Jovetic, when it was always likely that Lampard would be a bit overawed by the occasion. Jovetic would have been playing a bit further forward and perhaps been a bit more dangerous. But maybe he thought that Lampard might be fired up by playing at his old stamping ground for probably the last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.