Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
grim up north said:
Shalum loves a day like today
If you think this is bad when we get beat on Wednesday by Hughes (you know him right? The tactically inept clown who uses the word 'Dynamic' a lot) and he does the double over us this place will implode.

crazyadi said:
so are we now allowed to call for pellegrini to be shown the door without being called a rag or a WUM?

He is less than useless, Mancini was head a shoulders above this guy as our manager. Some of the players should have been shipped out not Mancini.
Have spent months telling my son that pellegrini is not the manager for us, he defended him at every opportunity, he now is seeing that i am right. Only the most blind fan would defend him now FFS we were playing relegation fodder, PATHETIC!

While we sit and laugh at the scum and their apparent clueless manager, a win tomorrow would put them just 3 points behind us we are in serious danager of not making a CL spot next season, but all the head in the sand supporters just cant see it!

This has nothing to do with Mancini. You say you have been saying for months, were you saying it in May? I wouldn't call you a rag or wum your opinion is your own but I wouldn't brag to much about you being right, we were awful today but the season isn't over so who knows what will happen. We could win the league and that would make you wrong. I don't have my head in the sand but I am not going to turn on our manager over a rough patch it would be fickle after what he and the team achieved last season.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Wasn't happy with the Chelsea result, so my guess is he'll be apoplectic over this one.
One more like that at home and we're in with pack behind.
The Chelsea result was disappointing given the great team performance.

He then chopped and changed the team, dropping two attacking players that were amongst are two best players in the Chelsea game.

Then in a home game, were we should take the game to the opposition, he starts a midfield two that as of this moment don't have a forward bone in their bodies.

Genius.

Says alot when i just want the season to end! Awful performance and the team look unfit.

The home record under Pellegrini has been a bit iffy. We have lost some games at home which we should never loose and we have dropped points. Dropped points at home this season has cost us the title this season. Thats clear to everyone. 1 more season in charge??? He needs to get his act together. Away from home we are great under him at home its like the players think its a given we turn up and we win. We need to put in the hard graft to do it. I hope we can treat every game as a must win cup final and go out and win every game its a big ask but we have pulled points back before we can do it again.

Yaya and Bony back more players to choose from more options going forward. Time to go and stick with a settled back 4 and settled team baring injuries we should be going all out. Dont let the season goes out with a wimper. I know I wont be shocked to see Pelli being pulled to 1 side at the end of the season and told to move on. But with that it brings a different questions in who we get and at the moment I think Pelli deserves 1 more season in charge but he needs to make huge calls at the end of the season with players. Being loyal to some is costing him he needs to cull some of his ever presents. The signings this season has been IFFY. Fernando and Mangala will improve and Willy well its been a big question mark on all 3.While Lamps has been a good addition but past his prime. The jury will be out but come the end of season there will be a lot of speculation going on from now to the end of the season if results remain the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.