Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him .
The best thing about him is he doesn't make any stupid quotes .
He also bores those media boys so that's another plus .
My only minus would be telling the media who won't make it to the match , because of injury ,
Keep them guessing .

flb said:
It's alarming how poor our defence has become this season, this is THE issue that is very worrying and doesn't seem to be going away.

Joe has gone backwards since Manuel arrived, a shadow of the keeper he was two seasons ago.

Bollocks. Hart was in decline before Manuel arrived and it was proved to be the right decision. As for the defence, it is about time they start showing more responsibility.

flb said:
Ray78 said:
flb said:
It's alarming how poor our defence has become this season, this is THE issue that is very worrying and doesn't seem to be going away.

Joe has gone backwards since Manuel arrived, a shadow of the keeper he was two seasons ago.

Bollocks.

Hahaha, really?

Read the edit.

Ray78 said:
flb said:

Bollocks.
Not total bollocks .
I wouldn't say he was as good as 2012 even least season or this .

baildon blue said:
Ray78 said:
flb said:

Bollocks.
Not total bollocks .

He was in decline during Mancini's last season in charge and Pellegrini made the right decision in dropping him for a few games after the Chelsea debacle.

Ray78 said:
baildon blue said:
Ray78 said:
Bollocks.
Not total bollocks .

He was in decline during Mancini's last season in charge and Pellegrini made the right decision in dropping him for a few games after the Chelsea game.
Your right Ray .
That Poland match for England jolted Joe Hart .
He hasn't been same since that game .

It’s official: City still have the safest hands in the Premier League.

That’s because Joe Hart has won the Premier League’s Golden Gloves award for the third-successive year.

A 17th clean sheet of the season in Tuesday’s 1-0 win over West Brom already ensured that Joe couldn’t be beaten to the award but Emmanuel Adebayor’s goal past Chelsea’s Petr Cech on Wednesday night confirmed that Hart will finish out on his own on top.

City have the Premier League’s stingiest defence having conceded just 31 goals this season at an average rate of 0.86 per game.

Of course a whole cast of miserly defenders have also made pivotal contributions this achievement, including Matija Nastasic, PFA Team of the Year member Pablo Zabaleta, Vincent Kompany, Gael Clichy, Joleon Lescott, Kolo Toure, Aleksandar Kolarov, Micah Richards, Maicon and Karim Rekik.

Another shut-out in the remaining two games against Reading or Norwich will match City’s record of most number of clean sheets in a single Premier League campaign (18), also achieved by Hart back in 2010/11.

England’s no.1 has now matched Pepe Reina’s record for winning the award in three

May 2013

Won't be happening under Manuel anytime soon

de niro said:
BlueTG said:
de niro said:
i knew the day we sacked bob we would be on the decline. not sure i want simeoni as he's a loon but i'd rather have a winner, loon or not.
You should check the CoC on the forum that you moderate on. Either that, or declining to a double winning season is clearly unacceptable.

we did our very best to lose that title. we were dire at times. we only won it cos stevie g slipped.

i know the truth hurts.
take a look at the CL group, dear me we fucking toiled there. i think once again i have to contact the manager and show him whats required, just as i did with bobby.
I have no idea where you are coming from with that comment, but that clearly worked out well for Bob didn't it?

flb said:
It’s official: City still have the safest hands in the Premier League.

That’s because Joe Hart has won the Premier League’s Golden Gloves award for the third-successive year.

A 17th clean sheet of the season in Tuesday’s 1-0 win over West Brom already ensured that Joe couldn’t be beaten to the award but Emmanuel Adebayor’s goal past Chelsea’s Petr Cech on Wednesday night confirmed that Hart will finish out on his own on top.

City have the Premier League’s stingiest defence having conceded just 31 goals this season at an average rate of 0.86 per game.

Of course a whole cast of miserly defenders have also made pivotal contributions this achievement, including Matija Nastasic, PFA Team of the Year member Pablo Zabaleta, Vincent Kompany, Gael Clichy, Joleon Lescott, Kolo Toure, Aleksandar Kolarov, Micah Richards, Maicon and Karim Rekik.

Another shut-out in the remaining two games against Reading or Norwich will match City’s record of most number of clean sheets in a single Premier League campaign (18), also achieved by Hart back in 2010/11.

England’s no.1 has now matched Pepe Reina’s record for winning the award in three

May 2013

Won't be happening under Manuel anytime soon

Joe Hart has finally been dropped by Manchester City coach Manuel Pellegrini after adding to his catalogue of catastrophes at Chelsea last week.

Hart's form has regressed badly since a nervy Euro 2012 and has worsened this campaign after a disappointing 2012-13 season, when he was publicly criticised by then City boss Roberto Mancini.

A disastrous display against Bayern Munich last month proved to be a stay of execution for the England goalkeeper, who has since committed errors versus Everton and Chelsea.

Here are 16 of his errors since the rot began...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/11/01/joe-hart-city-england-mistakes_n_4191737.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.