Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray78 said:
flb said:
Ray78 said:
Joe Hart has finally been dropped by Manchester City coach Manuel Pellegrini after adding to his catalogue of catastrophes at Chelsea last week.

Hart's form has regressed badly since a nervy Euro 2012 and has worsened this campaign after a disappointing 2012-13 season, when he was publicly criticised by then City boss Roberto Mancini.

A disastrous display against Bayern Munich last month proved to be a stay of execution for the England goalkeeper, who has since committed errors versus Everton and Chelsea.

Here are 16 of his errors since the rot began...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/11/01/joe-hart-city-england-mistakes_n_4191737.html

Couldn't give a shit about England- he kept 17 clean sheets 2012-13

He's gone backwards- dress it up how you like

Mancini publically criticised Hart.

So did Pelligreni.

BlueTG said:
de niro said:
BlueTG said:
I have no idea where you are coming from with that comment, but that clearly worked out well for Bob didn't it?

Yeh,what it is is I'm quite vocal and if I see something isn't working I sort it. I went to fans forum and give bobby the benefit of my experience of the premier league.he'd been having a shocker. Once he'd took on board my tips he went on and won the title. I'll have a word with pellers when I can. He needs to shape himself.
I hope you hung your Premier League winners medal proudly on your fireplace.

Missed out as I didn't attend the QPR game. Was in the garden, weather was nice so I thought we've sewn this up,they Dont need me,I'll do the lawn.i would have felt a fraud accepting it.

flb said:
And in the 2012-13 season we had those jettisoned donkeys Richards and Lescott in the team

Hes great at coaching goalkeepers and defenders is Manuel.

Who can forget the two goals we conceded against QPR. Going back on topic it is down to the players to take responsibility. Manuel does have a good defensive organisation otherwise he would of not succeeded in his jobs at Villareal, Malaga or too a lesser extent at Real Madrid he didn't win any trophies but he did finish 3 points and 7 goals behind a Barcelona side in their prime

Ray78 said:
flb said:
And in the 2012-13 season we had those jettisoned donkeys Richards and Lescott in the team

Hes great at coaching goalkeepers and defenders is Manuel.

Who can forget the two goals we conceded against QPR. Going back on topic it is down to the players to take responsibility. Manuel does have a good defensive organisation otherwise he would of not succeeded in his jobs at Villareal, Malaga or too a lesser extent at Real Madrid he didn't win any trophies but he did finish 3 points and 7 goals behind a Barcelona side in their prime[/quot

If you have a manager with a history of conceding plenty of goals then there will be more lean years than good.

Even championship teams roll up and put two past us for fucks sake.

Hes good at attacking and Shit at defending , you can't really argue with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.