Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueTG said:
de niro said:
BlueTG said:
You should check the CoC on the forum that you moderate on. Either that, or declining to a double winning season is clearly unacceptable.

we did our very best to lose that title. we were dire at times. we only won it cos stevie g slipped.

i know the truth hurts.
take a look at the CL group, dear me we fucking toiled there. i think once again i have to contact the manager and show him whats required, just as i did with bobby.
I have no idea where you are coming from with that comment, but that clearly worked out well for Bob didn't it?

Yeh,what it is is I'm quite vocal and if I see something isn't working I sort it. I went to fans forum and give bobby the benefit of my experience of the premier league.he'd been having a shocker. Once he'd took on board my tips he went on and won the title. I'll have a word with pellers when I can. He needs to shape himself.

Top 4 on its own is just nowhere good enough now (and even that's not guaranteed)
That's what we are heading for on current form.
curtains for pellers unless he steers a huge turnaround.

Bloody hope so.

Ray78 said:
flb said:
It’s official: City still have the safest hands in the Premier League.

That’s because Joe Hart has won the Premier League’s Golden Gloves award for the third-successive year.

A 17th clean sheet of the season in Tuesday’s 1-0 win over West Brom already ensured that Joe couldn’t be beaten to the award but Emmanuel Adebayor’s goal past Chelsea’s Petr Cech on Wednesday night confirmed that Hart will finish out on his own on top.

City have the Premier League’s stingiest defence having conceded just 31 goals this season at an average rate of 0.86 per game.

Of course a whole cast of miserly defenders have also made pivotal contributions this achievement, including Matija Nastasic, PFA Team of the Year member Pablo Zabaleta, Vincent Kompany, Gael Clichy, Joleon Lescott, Kolo Toure, Aleksandar Kolarov, Micah Richards, Maicon and Karim Rekik.

Another shut-out in the remaining two games against Reading or Norwich will match City’s record of most number of clean sheets in a single Premier League campaign (18), also achieved by Hart back in 2010/11.

England’s no.1 has now matched Pepe Reina’s record for winning the award in three

May 2013

Won't be happening under Manuel anytime soon

Joe Hart has finally been dropped by Manchester City coach Manuel Pellegrini after adding to his catalogue of catastrophes at Chelsea last week.

Hart's form has regressed badly since a nervy Euro 2012 and has worsened this campaign after a disappointing 2012-13 season, when he was publicly criticised by then City boss Roberto Mancini.

A disastrous display against Bayern Munich last month proved to be a stay of execution for the England goalkeeper, who has since committed errors versus Everton and Chelsea.

Here are 16 of his errors since the rot began...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/11/01/joe-hart-city-england-mistakes_n_4191737.html

Couldn't give a shit about England- he kept 17 clean sheets 2012-13

He's gone backwards- dress it up how you like

allyboy said:
Top 4 on its own is just nowhere good enough now (and even that's not guaranteed)
That's what we are heading for on current form.
curtains for pellers unless he steers a huge turnaround.

Bloody hope so.

There are points still to be won. Let's not sharpen the knives just yet.

de niro said:
BlueTG said:
de niro said:
we did our very best to lose that title. we were dire at times. we only won it cos stevie g slipped.

i know the truth hurts.
take a look at the CL group, dear me we fucking toiled there. i think once again i have to contact the manager and show him whats required, just as i did with bobby.
I have no idea where you are coming from with that comment, but that clearly worked out well for Bob didn't it?

Yeh,what it is is I'm quite vocal and if I see something isn't working I sort it. I went to fans forum and give bobby the benefit of my experience of the premier league.he'd been having a shocker. Once he'd took on board my tips he went on and won the title. I'll have a word with pellers when I can. He needs to shape himself.

Haha. I bet you helped Kiddo with his goal celebrations too!!

flb said:
Ray78 said:
flb said:
It’s official: City still have the safest hands in the Premier League.

That’s because Joe Hart has won the Premier League’s Golden Gloves award for the third-successive year.

A 17th clean sheet of the season in Tuesday’s 1-0 win over West Brom already ensured that Joe couldn’t be beaten to the award but Emmanuel Adebayor’s goal past Chelsea’s Petr Cech on Wednesday night confirmed that Hart will finish out on his own on top.

City have the Premier League’s stingiest defence having conceded just 31 goals this season at an average rate of 0.86 per game.

Of course a whole cast of miserly defenders have also made pivotal contributions this achievement, including Matija Nastasic, PFA Team of the Year member Pablo Zabaleta, Vincent Kompany, Gael Clichy, Joleon Lescott, Kolo Toure, Aleksandar Kolarov, Micah Richards, Maicon and Karim Rekik.

Another shut-out in the remaining two games against Reading or Norwich will match City’s record of most number of clean sheets in a single Premier League campaign (18), also achieved by Hart back in 2010/11.

England’s no.1 has now matched Pepe Reina’s record for winning the award in three

May 2013

Won't be happening under Manuel anytime soon

Joe Hart has finally been dropped by Manchester City coach Manuel Pellegrini after adding to his catalogue of catastrophes at Chelsea last week.

Hart's form has regressed badly since a nervy Euro 2012 and has worsened this campaign after a disappointing 2012-13 season, when he was publicly criticised by then City boss Roberto Mancini.

A disastrous display against Bayern Munich last month proved to be a stay of execution for the England goalkeeper, who has since committed errors versus Everton and Chelsea.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/11/01/joe-hart-city-england-mistakes_n_4191737.html

Mancini publically criticised Hart.

Ray78 said:
flb said:
Ray78 said:

And?

flb said:
Ray78 said:
flb said:

And?

He was performing way below his standards for some time and his golden glove award papered over the cracks.

de niro said:
BlueTG said:
de niro said:

i know the truth hurts.

I hope you hung your Premier League winners medal proudly on your fireplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.