Manuel Pellegrini refuses handshake after wild Jose

I am not that bothered about whether they shake hands or not, I'm more concerned with the fact that we didn't play our best team out there yesterday. Demichelsis should not have been playing his first game against such opposition, we have Joleon Lescott, Micah RIchards and James Milner sitting matches like this on the 'bench' or wherever, when they have the experience and the nous to know how to deal with them.

Normally I can give the manager the benefit of the doubt (I even gave Pearce the benefit of the doubt until the end) but I am getting a little tired of our once unbeatable defence becoming so easy to beat. And it was unbeatable even without Vinnie so it is not because he was not playing. It is because we seemed to have no idea what the heck was going on when they came down to our goal area!! JMHO

Handshakes are not going to sort out this mess, only swift action and listening to calm, knowledgeable people like Brian Kidd can help us now!! He knows what we can do and he knows the Premiership. Come on Mr Pelegrini sort it out.

Yeah its a bit petty but to be honest I can't get worked up either way. Pellers had the hump. It happens.

Re: Manuel Pellegrini refuses handsshake after wild Jose

Shaelumstash said:
neel said:
Train said:
No one would want to shake hands with that **** the way he celebrated, but shaking hands isn't an admission of liking the guy or accepting his wild antics, its just respect for the game and most of all being able to keep your dignity no matter how much you disagree with the clown.

Pelligrini shouldn't have lowered himself down to Mourinho's level.

Nice to see his passion showing..he is usually taken as nice guy...i bet he was hurt on seeing Jose do this in front of his clubs fans

-- Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:34 am --

waspish said:
Why wasn't he doing this after the villa game?!!!

Pellegrini said: “From tomorrow, we are going to see the best way to arrange things.

This regarding our goalie/defence
yup...really cant blame him for all this mess...i thnk we now will have to concentrate on getting toop 4 finish...With defense like this, we have to deal with saurez, Ozil, Rooney in away games.....I think we will go all out for CB this Jan....Costal may get debut depending on his showing in captial one

We can't blame him for this mess?!! He chooses to play Garcia at centre back for the last few weeks, despite him being embarrassingly shite.

He refuses to consider Richards for CB, for no apparrent reason whatsoever.

He gives DeMichelis his first start in our toughest away game of the season.

He refuses to play Lescott and Nasti in the same team because they're both left footed. This in spite of the fact that Nasti's best game this season was against Everton, alongside Lescott.

He continues to pick Clichy despite him being woefully out of form, and drops Kolarov despite him being our most consistent defender all season.

He picks Dzeko and Negredo on the bench today, two similar players, and no recognised centre back on the bench (assuming he continues to refuse to aknowledge Richards can play CB).

He continues to play a high line despite us having one of the slowest defences in the league.

He's taken the best defence in the league from the last 3 years, one of the best defences in Europe, and turned us in to a defence that would shame a cub team.

It's not his fault Hart is an idiot, but to say Pellegrini is faultless for our pathetic defending this year is bull shit. The guy hasn't got a clue.
You Sir are a disgrace. As a City fan of over 50 years I have the highest respect for Pelligrini and the work he has done for the team and club from day1.
We are hurting at present and looking for scapegoats but back off the manager. The points we have lost away have been due to a bad run of players' individual mistakes. Other than Bayern we have played the better football in all matches this season without the rewards ......but this is football.

ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
Shaelumstash said:
neel said:
Nice to see his passion showing..he is usually taken as nice guy...i bet he was hurt on seeing Jose do this in front of his clubs fans

yup...really cant blame him for all this mess...i thnk we now will have to concentrate on getting toop 4 finish...With defense like this, we have to deal with saurez, Ozil, Rooney in away games.....I think we will go all out for CB this Jan....Costal may get debut depending on his showing in captial one

We can't blame him for this mess?!! He chooses to play Garcia at centre back for the last few weeks, despite him being embarrassingly shite.

He refuses to play Lescott and Nasti in the same team because they're both left footed. This in spite of the fact that Nasti's best game this season was against Everton, alongside Lescott.

He continues to pick Clichy despite him being woefully out of form, and drops Kolarov despite him being our most consistent defender all season.

He picks Dzeko and Negredo on the bench today, two similar players, and no recognised centre back on the bench (assuming he continues to refuse to aknowledge Richards can play CB).

He continues to play a high line despite us having one of the slowest defences in the league.

He's taken the best defence in the league from the last 3 years, one of the best defences in Europe, and turned us in to a defence that would shame a cub team.

It's not his fault Hart is an idiot, but to say Pellegrini is faultless for our pathetic defending this year is bull shit. The guy hasn't got a clue.
You Sir are a disgrace. As a City fan of over 50 years I have the highest respect for Pelligrini and the work he has done for the team and club from day1.
We are hurting at present and looking for scapegoats but back off the manager. The points we have lost away have been due to a bad run of players' individual mistakes. Other than Bayern we have played the better football in all matches this season without the rewards ......but this is football.

I wonder if you actually watch City - We were poor against cardiff (certainly no better than they were) stoke out played us, We were lucky against Hull at home. We played well yesterday but Chelsea missed 3 sitters in the first half and could easily have been out of site. We have actually played at the level we should be at in just two games this season - Newc and rags at home.

onceabluealways said:
ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
Shaelumstash said:

I wonder if you actually watch City - We were poor against cardiff (certainly no better than they were) stoke out played us, We were lucky against Hull at home. We played well yesterday but Chelsea missed 3 sitters in the first half and could easily have been out of site. We have actually played at the level we should be at in just two games this season - Newc and rags at home.

I think 19 point be a fairer reflection for you lot but your defence has been rubbish and you need to learn to do dirty work if you want to stay in the title hunt

He should have nutted the wanker.<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:10 pm --<br /><br />
gooner2 said:
onceabluealways said:
ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:

I think 19 point be a fairer reflection for you lot but your defence has been rubbish and you need to learn to do dirty work if you want to stay in the title hunt

do Arsenal not have a fuckin forum for you to spout shite on?

gooner2 said:

You joined almost 2 years ago and hardly a peep. Now you are all over the forum like a bad rash preaching to all and sundry how good Arsenal are and putting our ills to right. Irritating to say the least. Can't wait 'til you come a cropper and you will.

Shaelumstash said:
neel said:
Train said:
No one would want to shake hands with that **** the way he celebrated, but shaking hands isn't an admission of liking the guy or accepting his wild antics, its just respect for the game and most of all being able to keep your dignity no matter how much you disagree with the clown.

Pelligrini shouldn't have lowered himself down to Mourinho's level.

waspish said:
Why wasn't he doing this after the villa game?!!!

Pellegrini said: “From tomorrow, we are going to see the best way to arrange things.

This regarding our goalie/defence

Only game I see him being clueless was Bayern. Villa, Chelsea, Cardiff was down to individual mistakes we should have won all those game. A manager can do so much when the players make mistakes

Back to the OP ,big mistake from the City manager for me ,just when I was thinking he was Mr Cool,don't get into the mind games business ,we saw that Jose likes to celebrate when he ran half way down the pitch at OT with Porto,tbf I like to see the manager showing some passion within reason.
When the games over Shake hands and work on the next game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.