Manuel Pellegrini refuses handshake after wild Jose

Re: Manuel Pellegrini refuses handsshake after wild Jose

gooner2 said:
onceabluealways said:
ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
You Sir are a disgrace. As a City fan of over 50 years I have the highest respect for Pelligrini and the work he has done for the team and club from day1.
We are hurting at present and looking for scapegoats but back off the manager. The points we have lost away have been due to a bad run of players' individual mistakes. Other than Bayern we have played the better football in all matches this season without the rewards ......but this is football.

I wonder if you actually watch City - We were poor against cardiff (certainly no better than they were) stoke out played us, We were lucky against Hull at home. We played well yesterday but Chelsea missed 3 sitters in the first half and could easily have been out of site. We have actually played at the level we should be at in just two games this season - Newc and rags at home.

I think 19 point be a fairer reflection for you lot but your defence has been rubbish and you need to learn to do dirty work if you want to stay in the title hunt

What makes you think that your opinion is in any way relevant on here? You are yet another of those arrogant, deluded Arsenal fans who has a misplaced sense of their own importance. Now, do one right back to your own forum where you might find someone willing to read what you write.

Zabbasbeard said:
gooner2 said:
onceabluealways said:
I wonder if you actually watch City - We were poor against cardiff (certainly no better than they were) stoke out played us, We were lucky against Hull at home. We played well yesterday but Chelsea missed 3 sitters in the first half and could easily have been out of site. We have actually played at the level we should be at in just two games this season - Newc and rags at home.

I think 19 point be a fairer reflection for you lot but your defence has been rubbish and you need to learn to do dirty work if you want to stay in the title hunt

What makes you think that your opinion is in any way relevant on here? You are yet another of those arrogant, deluded Arsenal fans who has a misplaced sense of their own importance. Now, do one right back to your own forum where you might find someone willing to read what you write.[/quot

I don,t pretend my opinion is that vaild. I respect i am on a manchester city forum and bar your response i have had a very warm welcome on here. I not gone out of my way to be rude. You can check with the moderators about that.

I am not a deluded arsenal fan. I have supported the club for 23 years and have followed us through the good and bad times. I am just confident these are the good times for us.

You have a great team and i look forward to battles we will have this season.

I do post on other arsenal forums but i like posting on here to get other fans views. Your a top football club with great history in my view. Always respected your fans.

gooner2 said:
Zabbasbeard said:
gooner2 said:

What makes you think that your opinion is in any way relevant on here? You are yet another of those arrogant, deluded Arsenal fans who has a misplaced sense of their own importance. Now, do one right back to your own forum where you might find someone willing to read what you write.[/quot

I don,t pretend my opinion is that vaild. I respect i am on a manchester city forum and bar your response i have had a very warm welcome on here. I not gone out of my way to be rude. You can check with the moderators about that.

I am not a deluded arsenal fan. I have supported the club for 23 years and have followed us through the good and bad times. I am just confident these are the good times for us.

I do post on other arsenal forums but i like posting on here to get other fans views. Your a top football club with great history in my view. Always respected your fans.

You're one of the better 'foreign' posters and I agree with what you said to a degree, but dirty work has nothing to do with it- we messed up not purchasing a top level CB after being turned down by pepe, the mistakes that have cost us a potential 6/7 extra points were avoidable but alas has happened, what I will say is they'll reduce and with it so will the expectation of pretenders such as arsenal, city are head and shoulders playing the best attacking football in the prem this year, when the back line sorts itself out, and it will, we'll take some stopping- you made me giggle with the 'stay in the race' comment, nice1 (:

Sky Blue said:
gooner2 said:

You joined almost 2 years ago and hardly a peep. Now you are all over the forum like a bad rash preaching to all and sundry how good Arsenal are and putting our ills to right. Irritating to say the least. Can't wait 'til you come a cropper and you will.

This!! Lets see what comes out of his/her mouth come years end. If they are still top and looking good then I will start to believe in them a little and give credit where its due and .......... their last 5 games run-in is about as easy as it comes!!

Right not to shake hands wiht Mourinho? After his way of celebrating the winner, yes. Mourinho has as much class as the coat he was wearing yesterday.

Right not to blame a player in public (or, according to Daily Mail, 'failed to back' a player)? Yes, teammatters are to be discussed indoors.

Right with the set-up vs Chelsea yesterday? That's 3 times 'yes', because a draw would have been the right result if it wasn't for an unmanagable mistake between two players.

gooner2 said:
Zabbasbeard said:
gooner2 said:

Check back, I'm not the only poster who isn't impressed with you sonny. If you want to show your "respect" don't come on here telling us what need to do about "dirty" work etc. We've watched football for years too, some of us for longer than you (and at various different levels) for what it's worth. We'll see whether your confidence is misplaced or not, but frankly I couldn't care less what you think. Like I say, you'll probably find more interested readers on your own forums.

eversince 76 said:
Right not to shake hands wiht Mourinho? After his way of celebrating the winner, yes. Mourinho has as much class as the coat he was wearing yesterday.

Right not to blame a player in public (or, according to Daily Mail, 'failed to back' a player)? Yes, teammatters are to be discussed indoors.

Right with the set-up vs Chelsea yesterday? That's 3 times 'yes', because a draw would have been the right result if it wasn't for an unmanagable mistake between two players.

Post of the day so far, although that's not saying much this morning..

Refusing to shake hands makes him look like a kid taking his ball home. Jose acted like a ****, but Pellegrini is the one who will get the shite headlines, and rightly so.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
gooner2 said:

You're one of the better 'foreign' posters and I agree with what you said to a degree, but dirty work has nothing to do with it- we messed up not purchasing a top level CB after being turned down by pepe, the mistakes that have cost us a potential 6/7 extra points were avoidable but alas has happened, what I will say is they'll reduce and with it so will the expectation of pretenders such as arsenal, city are head and shoulders playing the best attacking football in the prem this year, when the back line sorts itself out, and it will, we'll take some stopping- you made me giggle with the 'stay in the race' comment, nice1 (:

Totally agree with you, if we'd signed Pepe and Isco at the expense of not signing Jovetic and DeMichelis we'd be flying in the league by now.

Unfortunately the two signings we did make have had injury problems and that is why we are now struggling with our fixtures, it will come good though, I'm sure of it. We can make up the gap in the league and the players are looking more like a team, sometimes we go a goal behind before it clicks but Pellegrini is slowly changing the style to a more attacking one which is keeping the opposition on the back foot. I still say we are short of a top centre-back and central midfielder, when we get them then we'll look much better.

Come summer we need to strengthen the left side and then we should have a real title winning team, that can also compete in Europe. We aren't far off, and I hope we give all competitions a good go this season, but I think there is a drop off in quality in certain positions if the first choice players are injured, suspended or lose form.

gooner2 said:
onceabluealways said:
ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
You Sir are a disgrace. As a City fan of over 50 years I have the highest respect for Pelligrini and the work he has done for the team and club from day1.
We are hurting at present and looking for scapegoats but back off the manager. The points we have lost away have been due to a bad run of players' individual mistakes. Other than Bayern we have played the better football in all matches this season without the rewards ......but this is football.

Thats a bit rich coming from a Club who have won Jack Shit for god knows how many years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.