Manuel Pellegrini refuses handshake after wild Jose

I don't see what the problem is to be honest?

A handshake between two people is a sign of respect for each other, if Pellers doesn't respect him then why should he shake his hand, would you rather he was two faced and shake it?

It's the same with players before the game, it's a load of bollocks, would you ever shake hands with someone you don't like or respect?

I remember wenger trying to throttle pardew when he celebrated a goal for west ham in a lot less fashion, this guy mourinio is the new darling of sky whom they seem to like who are the biggest shithouses?

There is a reason all self respecting managers like Guardiola, Wenger and Pellegrini hate this little weasel.

CityReg said:
Stay classy Manuel. I feel a complete disconnect between him and us fans. Nothing like bobby.

Even with all the hart bashing..this has got to be the most laughable comment in recent history of bluemoon

Re: Manuel Pellegrini refuses handsshake after wild Jose

oakiecokie said:
gooner2 said:
onceabluealways said:
I wonder if you actually watch City - We were poor against cardiff (certainly no better than they were) stoke out played us, We were lucky against Hull at home. We played well yesterday but Chelsea missed 3 sitters in the first half and could easily have been out of site. We have actually played at the level we should be at in just two games this season - Newc and rags at home.

I think 19 point be a fairer reflection for you lot but your defence has been rubbish and you need to learn to do dirty work if you want to stay in the title hunt

Thats a bit rich coming from a Club who have won Jack Shit for god knows how many years.

I find this website a good tool in keeping track of their lack of success of late Oakie.............

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/</a>

I'm sure his future employers would have looked on his behaviour favourably.

Just like the knee slide, this was just further evidence of a man who, for all of his brilliance as a coach, can often be devoid of showing dignity and respect whether in victory or defeat.

Given that they've just said goodbye to someone with similar "qualities" - I've never seen such a perfect fit for the rags.

While I would probably have preferred Manuel to shake, in general I think that in most games I see in the Prem, the gesture is one of the most pointless elements in football. It is conducted with such little or invalid intent that I think having the managers perform a perfunctory nod in the general direction of the away team with a hand raised would hold more respect.
Much as I love the game, the attempts to turn what should be a sincere gesture of acknowledgement of the effort your opponents have tried to put in into another opportunity for petty one-upmanship utterly demeans the point of having it. For the sake of the poor insecure managers who can barely even bring themselves to acknowledge their oppo is even there I say scrap this farce now unless you are going to do it like you mean it.

Rant over.

stonerblue said:
eversince 76 said:
Right not to shake hands wiht Mourinho? After his way of celebrating the winner, yes. Mourinho has as much class as the coat he was wearing yesterday.

Right not to blame a player in public (or, according to Daily Mail, 'failed to back' a player)? Yes, teammatters are to be discussed indoors.

Right with the set-up vs Chelsea yesterday? That's 3 times 'yes', because a draw would have been the right result if it wasn't for an unmanagable mistake between two players.

Post of the day so far, although that's not saying much this morning..
Yeah sorry about that, I was tied up until this afternoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.