Manuel Pellegrini refuses handshake after wild Jose

CityReg said:
feel im getting a ton of stick for my comment about feeling disconnected to Manuel compared to Bobby but I'll back myself up by saying that the rumours persist of pellegrini not speaking to the website, not letting citytv have access to training and refusing to do post match interviews with the website. compare that to bobby who spoke every game, wore a platt mask in a press conference and did a twitter qna with the fans and you can see why i don't care for manuel as a person compared to bobby. bobby put himself about and never shirked the media. I'm never going to meet manuel so the media is the only way ill get to know him. his press conferences bore me to tears and i have no idea what he's like because we never see him on the OS.

does it matter? probably not. but as always on bluemoon you're killed by the keyboard warriors for offering up an opinion.

I don't think Pellars is here to win any personality contests. He's been left under no illusion that he will live or die by his style of play and results. All the rest is propaganda.

bacuzzi said:
CityReg said:
feel im getting a ton of stick for my comment about feeling disconnected to Manuel compared to Bobby but I'll back myself up by saying that the rumours persist of pellegrini not speaking to the website, not letting citytv have access to training and refusing to do post match interviews with the website. compare that to bobby who spoke every game, wore a platt mask in a press conference and did a twitter qna with the fans and you can see why i don't care for manuel as a person compared to bobby. bobby put himself about and never shirked the media. I'm never going to meet manuel so the media is the only way ill get to know him. his press conferences bore me to tears and i have no idea what he's like because we never see him on the OS.

does it matter? probably not. but as always on bluemoon you're killed by the keyboard warriors for offering up an opinion.

I don't think Pellars is here to win any personality contests. He's been left under no illusion that he will live or die by his style of play and results. All the rest is propaganda.

Every manager is different and some people will prefer one to another and somebody will always defend the manager to the hilt dares anyone question anything to do with him.

Personally I think if we all had a Malcolm Allison type manager (whilst he had Joe to keep a calming influence of course) who never shirked the opportunity to put the rags down and more often than not backed it up then I think every City fan would be happy. I'd say Mancini so far has been the nearest we've had who stood up to those bastards across the road and the media in general and gave as good as he got. He wasn't perfect but he's been the best manager we've had since the days of Tony Book in the mid 70's by far. Hopefully time will prove MP to be even better but early impressions don't endear me to him.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
should have shaken his hand, be the better man regardless.

but we move on, nothing major.
I'm sorry I cannot emulate your rigid moral code.

It's just sportsmanship, he represents our club and therefore should represent it in a professional way at all times, put personal grudges aside and show them respect.

Well done Pellegrini.
Never ever shake hands with that infectious festering turd of a cnut that is Maureen. Move on, some english are prompted to make a storm in a half a gless of water.
But at the same time give a big bollocking and a free kick on Hart's big arse and align Pants until england's number one deserves to be City's number one again.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
It's just sportsmanship, heMan represents our club and therefore should represent it in a professional way at all times
Name me a modern, successful manager, other than Klopp, who's manged that in the last decade,

Oh, Klopp has his dark side too (despite being a nice guy)... got in trouble for this recently.

original.gif

LoveCity said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
It's just sportsmanship, heMan represents our club and therefore should represent it in a professional way at all times
Name me a modern, successful manager, other than Klopp, who's manged that in the last decade,

Oh, Klopp has his dark side too (despite being a nice guy)... got in trouble for this recently.

original.gif
We've all got a dark side.

Even you, LC ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.