Manuel Pellegrini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted this on another forum, and I thought it was worth reposting... last night in the Pellegrini household:

Manuel - Honey, I'm home.
Mrs P - Hello
Manuel - How are you? I remembered to stop for milk and dishwasher tablets on the way home just as you asked.
Mrs P - Bless you. Did you have a good day? What did you do at work?
Manuel - Yes it was fine. I won the league.
Mrs P - That's nice. Well done.
Manuel - Have you seen my slippers?
Mrs P - I think they're in the porch
Manuel - Oh yes.
Mrs P - Would you like anything to eat? A cup of tea?
Manuel - I'll have some tea please, if it's no trouble?
Mrs P - Of course. You go put your feet up.
Manuel - I think I might sit in the conservatory and treat myself to a cigar.
Mrs P - Okay. Don't forget to open the window in there.
Manuel - I won't, dear. I won't.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Some clown, eh?

Behave Tolmie...

Can we all put the bitterness behind us now?

RM & MP both delivered and both rightly saluted as Champions.

Let's all move on to greater things together. This is a new chapter.

Fuerza Pellegrini

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:
If only he had that much charisma.

What a day mate, what a day.

So happy for Manuel, great to see the players appreciate him.

Been a long season. A lot of people said it would go to the last day and it did. I really believe Pellegrini's man management has been crucial. Both in getting the best out of individuals, but also in doing whatever the fuck he did to keep the group so focussed after Sunderland.

They've all earned all the plaudits that come their way. Now lets see what this fight with UEFA does for the summer ...

without doubt his greatest asset. he has remained classy even when it went wrong here and there. loved that story that he only really lost his temper (as we all did) after the wigan game, yet not a peep of it in the press. the leaks we had under mancini seems to have dried up thank god.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Some clown, eh?

lol nice try tolm, like it or not we should be playing in a cup final next week. you know it, I know it and more important he'll know it. to be fair to him the back up players next season should be much strong than this. lets hope so. I wanna go for the lot :)

Not bad for a transitional season! The way he has learnt about the English game and got to grips with it as the season has gone on has been very impressive.

Lancet Fluke said:
Not bad for a transitional season! The way he has learnt about the English game and got to grips with it as the season has gone on has been very impressive.

this is the exciting bit, a season under his belt with the league and with his players can only make us even better.
Manchester city, my beloved Manchester city, are here and are staying here. fucking love it.

Well done to Manuel, handled the season extremely well and with much class.

Maybe I've missed something but I haven't seen any quotes from any other Premier League Managers saying congratulations to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.