Manuel Pellegrini

Status
Not open for further replies.
GaudinoMotors said:
Worst double substitution ever, could have destroyed them, instead Van Turtle has some crumbs of comfort from his last glorious 20 mins.

Didn't you predict we'd lose before the game?

You're a cheery fella.

GaudinoMotors said:
Worst double substitution ever, could have destroyed them, instead Van Turtle has some crumbs of comfort from his last glorious 20 mins.

^^ shocking subs, what was he thinking

Mister Appointment said:
GaudinoMotors said:

You're a cheery fella.

Like i said. They had their scripts all ready and waiting.

Shame.

KippaxCitizen said:
I was already losing patience with him but now I'm losing faith in him.

The substitutions were atrocious. They totally swung the game in United's - 10 Man United at that - favour. To bring off Milner who was exemplary was extremely poor. We lost his work rate and dangerous play for Nasri who isn't fit and doesn't have anywhere near the workrate or defensive nouse of Milner. And to bring on the hapless Džeko for Jovetić caused a huge vacuum in midfield for United - who, again, had a man less - to exploit because Džeko is not the man you need in that situation at all. (Although not everything came off for Jovetić, he worked hard and was dropping into midfield).

He realised his fuck ups and rectified it by bringing on Fernandinho but he did that and pissed off the clubs star player (Kun) who should never have had to leave he pitch in this game.

Pellegrini nearly fucked that up for us. I'm not impressed with him at all this season. He needs to fucking sort this out!

I hope Txiki Begiristain has him in the office tomorrow morning for a bollocking!

Exactly the way I saw it. Pellegrini is the weak link in the organisation. Just like when Hughes was in charge it was the players who occasionally won games for us, the likes of Tevez and Bellamy. Teamwise we were a shambles under the welsh wizard. While Pelle is a huge upgrade on MH we have relied on individual brilliance both this year, Kun, and last year Yaya to bring home the bacon.

Dogtanian said:
GaudinoMotors said:

I thought I saw Milly stretching his calf muscle just prior to being subbed? Just assumed it was a precautionary sub, nothing more. However, it did affect our effectiveness down our left flank.

nellyonthewing said:
BigOscar said:
I'm not that surprised he took Milner off tbh, as I think there was definitely joy to be had down that side and Jimmy wasn't doing enough with the space Valencia was gifting him. We lack that player though to come on and really attack an incompetent RB though, but there was definitely a second goal to be gained down that side. It didn't pay off, as we lost control of the game (for which I blame bringing Dzeko on tbh, who may as well of not bothered putting his boots on) but I can see why we did it.

Milner had kept Valencia pinned back in their half ,as well as firefighting all over the pitch. Taking him off and putting Nasri on was a huge blunder as Milners graft is never matched by the lamentable Nasri whose lack of fight/interest/ bottle opened up the whole left side. This huge bollock was compounded by putting Dzeko on who is clearly challenging for the Premierships least improved player award. We could have put 2 of the mascots on and had as much impact.

God forbid fatboy had shot instead of passing near the end or we would have been staring at that on our TV's for the next 6 months.

Absolutely spot on with every point, Nelly. Came away from the game feeling more relief than satisfaction.

robbieh said:
KippaxCitizen said:
I was already losing patience with him but now I'm losing faith in him.

The substitutions were atrocious. They totally swung the game in United's - 10 Man United at that - favour. To bring off Milner who was exemplary was extremely poor. We lost his work rate and dangerous play for Nasri who isn't fit and doesn't have anywhere near the workrate or defensive nouse of Milner. And to bring on the hapless Džeko for Jovetić caused a huge vacuum in midfield for United - who, again, had a man less - to exploit because Džeko is not the man you need in that situation at all. (Although not everything came off for Jovetić, he worked hard and was dropping into midfield).

He realised his fuck ups and rectified it by bringing on Fernandinho but he did that and pissed off the clubs star player (Kun) who should never have had to leave he pitch in this game.

Pellegrini nearly fucked that up for us. I'm not impressed with him at all this season. He needs to fucking sort this out!

I hope Txiki Begiristain has him in the office tomorrow morning for a bollocking!

Exactly the way I saw it. Pellegrini is the weak link in the organisation. Just like when Hughes was in charge it was the players who occasionally won games for us, the likes of Tevez and Bellamy. Teamwise we were a shambles under the welsh wizard. While Pelle is a huge upgrade on MH we have relied on individual brilliance both this year, Kun, and last year Yaya to bring home the bacon.

You're actually slagging off a manager because he was able to get great players to perform consistently.

bluenose45 said:
Dogtanian said:
GaudinoMotors said:

I thought I saw Milly stretching his calf muscle just prior to being subbed? Just assumed it was a precautionary sub, nothing more. However, it did affect our effectiveness down our left flank.

Nobody's going to acknowledge that because it shatters the narrative that Pellegrini's so clueless he beat the rags again!

blueinsa said:
Mister Appointment said:
GaudinoMotors said:

You're a cheery fella.

Like i said. They had their scripts all ready and waiting.

Shame.
How can people script a series of events that haven't happened?

Tell you what though, I notice there's no "Pellegrini OUT" thread. So say what you want about the people who have absolute justified doubts and grumbles about him so far this season but he's treated miles miles fucking better than Mancini was on here.

Let people voice their opinions if they want to and stop talking bollocks about scripts that nobody has had and calling it a shame you bloody made arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.