Manuel Pellegrini

Sold Dzeko for a bag of chips only to bring in that scrub Bony, will never forgive him for that
They both played at the same, Bony came in for Negredo who was sold on transfer deadline day and could not be replaced until Jan.

Dzeko played his way out by stopping scoring.

I still to this day maintain that Garcia was integral to the side in that 2013/14 run in playing the Gareth Barry role to a tee and I will die on that hill ha!
Garcia played between the centre backs to all the "full" backs to go forward and intercept. In the run in he was deservedly was picked ahead of Fernandinho who was a completely different type of holding midfielder.

I still to this day maintain that Garcia was integral to the side in that 2013/14 run in playing the Gareth Barry role to a tee and I will die on that hill ha!
If @Inter Me Nan wills it who am i to disagree. Thankfully people like your good self saw something i didnt & we got a decent fee.

Pellegrini was underrated. Actually, I remember a while back when you had Liverpool in the League Cup final and he got some flack on here for picking Willy over Hart, but it turned out that he made the right decision and Willy was the hero. He and Mancini started the work. Guardiola built on it.

I'm happy for him and Betis, not least because they're not bloody Barcelona or Real Madrid.

Congratulations to him, nice achievement. But he was shite for us. Most of his tenure we played shite football and lethargic players lumbering around the pitch. At times we could not even string 2 passes together. Fuck me it was struggle.

Id like to see book of his tenure at City. It never felt quite right and players felt like they downed tools when they felt like it. I don't think he ever had control of the dressing room due to unprofessional attitudes of Hart, Toure, Nasri especially.

Shit signings from Txiki during his spell didn't help his cause either.
Some of the football under him was immense, rewatch the home Derby in his first season, truly magnificent.

You would have people think he won fuck all for us too.

Great for him and Bravo. As the banner said he was/is a very charming man. However he was out of his depth here, first season he was spectacular, then he got found out and didn't have anyhhing else about him, was costing us on a weekly basis long before Pep was announced, we endured it because we knew what was coming. Despite that I will always look fondly upon managers that have won us titles and will always wish him well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.